Vaisala has been predicting the unpredictable for over 80 years. We are a global leader in weather and industrial measurements, and our innovative, life-saving technologies can be found in demanding environments from hospitals, national parks and data centers to airports and wind farms all over the world- and beyond! Even the Mars Rover Curiosity is equipped with our sensors. We offer you a career with a clear purpose and a chance to create observations for a better world. With our 1,600 professionals worldwide we intend to stay on top of our game and this is where you come in.
We are now looking for an experienced:
Investor Relations Manager
to develop and maintain Vaisala's relationships with its investors.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining Vaisala's relationships with its shareholders, analysts and investors
- Publishing essential information for investors and analysts about Vaisala's strategy, markets and financial position and ensuring that the capital markets have relevant information about Vaisala and its shares
- Ensuring that the disclosed information is comprehensive, consistent, reliable and accurate and enables its recipients to assess its impact on the value of Vaisala's financial instruments
In this position you will:
- Develop and maintain Vaisala's investor relations plan
- Follow strategy and operational changes, and develop investor relations messages based on these changes
- Create presentations, stock exchange releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, investor events, and analyst meetings
- Coordinate the creation of financial statements and interim reports
- Maintain the investor relations pages on Vaisala.com site
- Serve as the key point of contact for the investment community and organizes road shows, meetings, Capital Markets Days and conference calls
- Monitor analyst reports, summarize them and represent the views of the investor community to the management group
- Follow changes in applicable regulations and provide training to all Vaisala spokespersons
- Participate in preparing and analyzing Vaisala Group's monthly and quarterly financial reporting
To be successful in this role, we're seeking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Couple of years' experience in Finance & Control
- Experience about investor relations in a public company
- Detail orientation and good understanding of financial figures
- Outstanding written communication skills to prepare convincing presentations
- Excellent verbal communication skills to talk with investors and maintain the company's image
- Ability to deliver independently
- Accomplished influencing and persuading skills
- Good relationship-building, teamwork and co-ordination skills
You will be part of Vaisala's Finance & Control team based in our corporate head office in Vantaa, Finland, and you will report to the CFO.
For additional information please contact Kaarina Muurinen, CFO, tel. +358 40 577 5066, October 18 between 16 - 17 o'clock or October 21 between 15 - 16 o'clock (GMT +2 time zone). Please, submit your online application by October 27 at vaisala.com/openpositions including your CV and salary expectations.
The atmosphere at Vaisala buzzes with curiosity because in our line of work there are always things to discover and learn. We embrace new ideas and have bright colleagues from experienced experts at the top of their fields to young talents at the start of their careers. We take pride in being pioneers who strive to bring about positive changes in both the society and environment, and our work is not done yet. Grab this opportunity and join our team to make a difference!
Hyvässä työpaikassa työnantajan tiedot ovat kunnossa. Duunitori tekee yhteistyötä Zeckitin kanssa, jotta voimme näyttää uusimmat tiedot yrityksestä (lisätietoa):
Tämä työpaikka, Investor Relations Manager, on ilmoitettu mol -palvelussa 14.10.2016 ja sen on julkaissut Vaisala Oyj. Kyseessä on kokoaikatyö. Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 27.10.2016. Työpaikka sijaitsee paikkakunnalla Vantaa , osoitteessa Vanha Nurmijärventie 21, 01670 VANTAA . Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 1 kappaletta .
Duunitorilla tavoitat työnhakijat tehokkaalla työpaikkailmoituksella ja houkuttelevalla employer brandingilla. Eikä siinä vielä kaikki. Jos uusi osaaja on kiven alla, kartoitamme potentiaaliset henkilöt suorahaun keinoin.Jätä ilmoitus Lue lisää