If you love securing things, breaking (into) stuff or investigating what happened and speak and write fluent Danish and English, we at F-Secure Cyber Security Services want to work with you!
For a person who's into providing high quality technical security services such as application security assessments, penetration testing, forensics or cryptanalysis, we can offer an environment filled with like-minded people. Whether you're into offense or defense, rest assured, we are an equal opportunity employer. Key responsibilities:
- Be awesome at what you do! In practice, perform high-end security testing (including penetration testing, vulnerability assessments and configuration reviews)
- Advise customers on complex security issues both verbally and in written form
- Lead project deliveries, help team members - be an upstanding colleague!
As part of the Cyber Security Services team you will be working with some of the best technical security people in the Nordics with a wide variety of passions and skills. We've been working years to acquire and retain highly skilled individuals - many of those who have left the team, have later returned after a brief stint elsewhere. If you like helping people to secure their systems and challenge conventional wisdom, F-Secure CSS has got your back. Skills & Requirements
To be good at what you do, you most likely have a minimum of 7 years IT Security experience with in-depth expertise in some of these:
Successful team work requires that:
- Penetration testing, application security assessments, security code reviews
- Experience in software development
- Strong UNIX, Linux, Windows, iOS, Android and/or networking security skills
Bonus points are given for the following:
- you are a motivated self-starter, with high capacity for rapid learning
- you have the positive can-do attitude to thrive in a fast-paced, high-performance team
- strong communication skills both written and verbal in English and Danish
- Information security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, GIAC, Certified ASS or more technical certifications relating to security testing
- Incident Response and forensics skills are a big plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, equivalent experience, or training
- Flexibility to travel every now and then, time travelers preferred
As a Senior Security Consultant you will join our exclusive IRC channel with direct access to wizards, a member of the board and a mix of several European languages. A competitive compensation package along with extra benefits to further strengthen your career and interests goes without saying. Great Place to Work
About the company WE SEE THINGS OTHERS DON'T.
- Nearly 1.000 amazing colleagues in 22 countries
- Possibility to protect the world
- Work with best of class experts who care
- Relaxed, open and fun working environment
- 32+ of nationalities
- Global with the spirit of a small company
We started off protecting computers. Now we are protecting the world.
To be ready when it matters most, we trust each other relentlessly. We care about our colleagues and we listen to each other, even when listening isn't easy.
From more than 25 years of protecting millions of computers, from the first malware to the latest ransomware, we know this for sure: companies will be hit by a cyber attack. The only question is if they will recover and come back stronger.
To do that, they need the right team in their corner. For F-Secure, cyber security is more than a product—it's how we see the world.