As an Architect in Siili, YOU design solutions and information systems in co-operation with service designers and developers. You lead the technical solution with lean principles and everyone around you can trust you to have the big picture. You are the clients' trusted advisor, who they trustto know what is the best way to go.
To mention a few, prototyping, design sprints, innovation, devops, test automation and agile methods make our heart beat, hopefully also yours.
What are we looking for? To be successful as a Lean Software Architect,you need to have:
- Enough understanding of software and systems to create what is necessary
- An eye to leave room for developers and designers to best utilize their expertise
- Experience indoing responsive web services, service bus systems or event processing
- Ability to understand clients' challenges and to sketch the first draft of architecture
- Great communication skills to guide the project into a correct path
- Eagerness to learn new things and develop your craft
In addition,we hope you currently work or have worked as a talented software developer.
What do we offer? By joining ourcommunity of 400+ talented Digital Craftsmen,you'll have a chance to work in varying projects with cutting-edge technologies, and to take as much responsibility as you have ever dreamed of - we trust you.Our Siilis share a strive forstrong craftsmanship and a passion for continuous development. We do not work in our own, isolated boxes, but instead work together regardless of the competence.
Interested? If this describesyou, please apply! If you have any questions about the position or Siili, please feel free to contact ourTalent specialist Katariina via e-mail katariina.lindholm(at)siili.com). We are growing fast, making good profit and doing new projects all the time -we are willing to start the discussions with you immediately so APPLY HERE as soon as possible.
Tämä työpaikka, Lean Software Architect, on ilmoitettu Siili -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut Siili.
Ilmoitus on toistaiseksi voimassa.