Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
Change is in the air for businesses and Human Resources (HR). Today's HR is faced with several changes, both strategic and operative: different generations are in the active workforce, there are challenges in both retaining and attracting talents, and to top that there is an increased attention to be able to add value to lines of business through analytics. Due to these challenges and more, there are increased needs on information and renewing solutions for HR, managers and employees.
As majority of mid- and large-sized enterprises will change their Human Capital Management (HCM) system within the next years, this offers exponential growth opportunities. Tieto's aim is to be a key player in HCM partnering with the biggest software vendors in this area. We are experienced and competent partner for HR systems implementation and integration as well as application development and maintenance. We offer a global delivery model with experienced consultants, who deliver end-to-end services that can be tailored to customer needs. That is our Tieto Cloud for People, our Human Capital Management solutions offering, and we're now looking for experienced professionals to join our Startup unit.
With us you will be responsible for
Our work is project oriented, utilizing our global delivery capability and organization. The person we are searching for drives the utmost success in the value chain for our customers.
Key responsibilities and activities are
• Manage, design, build and deploy Workday integration deliverables for Tieto's customers.
• Play a leading role in designing new innovative services related to integration landscape
• Guide the customer in integration solution decisions (counselling, advising, coaching)
• Lead/support presales teams for customer assignments (scope definitions, solution descriptions,
effort estimations in integration area)
• Proactively share knowledge and coach other consultants and project team members within integration area
We expect you to have
• Good knowledge and experience of HCM and cross-module integration, configuration and
integration to 3rd party solutions
• Knowledge of SaaS integration architecture design principals and common ERP integration design.
• Knowledge of Workday's methodology and integrations technologies are an asset.
• Multiple years of hands-on experience on integrations in HR technical solution area.
• Experience on gathering business requirements regarding integrations and implementing the practical solution based on those requirements.
• Curiosity about the future of HCM roadmap and ability to plan and take practical steps on developing Tieto's offering
• Being proactive in all customer co-operation and communication with ability to express yourself freely in English and in Finnish both verbally and in writing.
• Experience in project way of working both onsite and virtual as well as international environment
• Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment and capability of managing several assignments and projects simultaneously.
• Passionate about customer's success and personal growth.
• Flexibility for short-term traveling according to assignments.
• University degree in a relevant subject or equivalent professional experience
As a person you are
• You have a consultative mindset
• You demonstrate a strong can-do attitude
• You are self-driven in your work, yet an active team player
• You are curious, embrace learning opportunities and are not afraid to go out of your comfort zone
• You are persistent and have the ability to adapt to change
• You value Startup mentality and have adopted it yourself
We offer you the chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You will cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment, and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing - a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!
Contact for this job: Robert Kaup
Head of Cloud HCM
Helsinki metropolitan area
Osoite: Helsinki metropolitan area
Tietojenkäsittelyn ja laitteistojen käyttö- ja hallintapalvelut
TT Open Systems, Avonius, Tietotehdas, TT-Kuntapalvelut, TT-Valtionpalvelut, Suomen Pica-Data, TT-Tietopalvelut, Apptoyou, Tieto Innovation, Visual Systems
Katso yrityksen liiketoiminnan kehitys
-13 570 000 €
Hyvässä työpaikassa työnantajan tiedot ovat kunnossa. Duunitori tekee yhteistyötä Zeckitin kanssa, jotta voimme näyttää uusimmat tiedot yrityksestä (lisätietoa):
Tämä työpaikka, Workday Integration Consultant, on ilmoitettu Tieto -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut Tieto.
Kyseessä on full time työpaikka.
Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 30.10.2016.
osoitteessa Helsinki metropolitan area
Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 25 kappaletta .