Are you looking for a career within a company that both challenges and cares?
Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves.
We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries. Today we are a team of more than 14,000 technology professionals in 20 countries.
Tieto Public, Healthcare and Welfare Industry Group is committed to develop society through IT by realizing new opportunities in customers' business transformation. We focus on the Lifecare portfolio for the Nordic healthcare, welfare and education sectors. For the Nordic public sector we provide transformation and full life-cycle IT services.
With us you will be responsible for
We are looking for a Product specialist for our Dental Healthcare Product Development unit. As a Product Specialist you will help our customers to improve their performance and run their businesses with our products. You develop an understanding of their current and future situations and formulate the right plans for our product development to support these.
As a Product Specialist you'll be given the chance to solve the challenges your customers face together with our Nordic Product Development and Customer Support teams.
Your key tasks will include
• Knowing your product and customer workflows inside out
• Interacting actively with current and potentially new customers
• Define requirements from customer needs in Dental Care area and making sure that products meet e.g. legislative requirements.
• Supporting customers by providing functional post-implementation support.
• Expediting actions to meet deadlines and working with your team to keep projects on schedule.
• Taking the initiative in sharing best practices with your colleagues and customers
We expect you to have
You are the ideal candidate for this position if you have Dental backgournd (Dentist, Nurse etc.) a strong drive for constant development combined with a proactive way of working. Delivering superior customer value is your top priority. Your clear understanding of the product and domain area allows you to propose and develop meaningful solutions for your customers. You are flexible with travelling and meeting our customers face to face.
• Dental background and ability to see the big picture, future changes and understanding market needs.
• Knowledge about Healthcare Information Systems is considered to be beneficial.
• Strong skills and experience to have dialog with business, technical experts and developers, customer support and customers.
• Strong skills to describe customer needs.
• Proven ability to drive continuous improvement, as well as the skills to execute efficiently
• Good English and Finnish language skills
As a person you are
• You are an engaged and open-minded team player with excellent communication skills.
• You are passionate in developing your skills and learning new
• You are proactive and service-minded in your work, self-motivated and have the confidence to take on responsibility.
• You value accountability highly in yourself and in others. We work as a team, often in challenging projects, where each and everyone's effort is equally important.
We offer you the chance to make a difference. You will have opportunities to create new IT solutions, services and products that benefit not just your customers' businesses but all of society. At Tieto, you'll help create technological solutions for today's problems as well as for the challenges of the future.
Moreover, we offer you opportunities to learn and develop. With us you will be at the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth.
At Tieto, we promote a healthy work-life balance and a friendly, caring atmosphere. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing - a truly open environment!
Contact for this job: Did we get you inspired? We look forward to hearing from you! Send us your application through www.tieto.com/careers no later than 3rd November 2016. For additional information please contact Jani Rahko by phone at +358 40 3570413 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Osoite: Oulu, Tampere
Tietojenkäsittelyn ja laitteistojen käyttö- ja hallintapalvelut
TT Open Systems, Avonius, Tietotehdas, TT-Kuntapalvelut, TT-Valtionpalvelut, Suomen Pica-Data, TT-Tietopalvelut, Apptoyou, Tieto Innovation, Visual Systems
Katso yrityksen liiketoiminnan kehitys
-13 570 000 €
Hyvässä työpaikassa työnantajan tiedot ovat kunnossa. Duunitori tekee yhteistyötä Zeckitin kanssa, jotta voimme näyttää uusimmat tiedot yrityksestä (lisätietoa):
Tämä työpaikka, Product Specialist (Dental Care), on ilmoitettu Tieto -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut Tieto.
Kyseessä on full time työpaikka.
Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 03.11.2016.
osoitteessa Oulu, Tampere
Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 26 kappaletta .