We are looking for skilled and experienced Scrum Masters. We create software products for our customers using the Agile software development methods - Scrum, Kanban and XP. Some of them are executed at high pace and involve large amount of communication and coordination between teams. This requires a skillful Scrum Master to facilitate successful product development.
We are looking for a forward-thinking and meticulous candidate with strong Agile background andinternational project exposure. The aim of this person will be to facilitate the development of the products for our customers using the Scrum development method.
- Facilitate the good agile development practices within the project
- Organize planning, retros, demos, grooming sessions
- Work on removing the impediments
- Help with the requirements gathering and prioritization (User stories, acceptance criteria)
- Facilitate communication with Product Owner and within a team
- Integrate the project team
- Perform 1 on 1s with the team members, provide feedback
- Help with the release planning
- Coach customers, team members in agile practices
The successful candidate MUST have
- 3 years experience in similar role
- "Can do" attitude - a lot of can do
- Technical IT background
- Enough personal charisma and cheerful attitude to work with seniors
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent English communication with other teams/customers - written and spoken
- Ability to travel abroad 1 week/month
Wondering what we can offer you for your engagement?
- Multinational environment with an outstanding non-corporate atmosphere and great people to work with
- An opportunity to work independently (empowerment & decision making)
- Attractive compensation package
- Private medical care
- Annual training budget
- Fun & challenges
- Small agile development team consisted of senior-level developers with true passion for technology
The atmosphere of our place is relaxed and highly professional at the same time. Our company's philosophy is to empower people to take responsibility and become the true heroes in their respective areas of expertise. We work in self-organizing teams where everyone brings value and is able to make use of the skills to the fullest extent. People and interactions matter here.
If you are a master in your field and recognize yourself as the One - please, come and meet us. Let us show you that work can be enjoyable and meaningful at the same time.
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Osoite: Wroclaw, PL
Tämä työpaikka, Scrum Master, on ilmoitettu Siili -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut Siili.
Ilmoitus on toistaiseksi voimassa.
osoitteessa Wroclaw, PL