At Sandvik, we offer you a world of opportunities. Our diverse businesses and global network enable you to explore your potential and thrive. So now we challenge you: Think one step further, and then take it!
Product Area Rock Drills and Technologies is responsible for the development of technologies and products which serve all Product Areas, including rock drills, automation, data driven productivity, common research and technologies and engineering services. We are now looking for an energetic Business Development Manager, Data Analytics to our Automation Business Unit. The Business Development Manager, Data Analytics reports to Vice President, Automation. Main stakeholders include other Business Unit Automation management team members, Sandvik Mining Rock Technologies' (SMRT) Aftermarket management and Sales management. This role is a permanent position based in Tampere, Finland.
As Business Development Manager, Data Analytics, you are responsible for developing, leading and managing activities ensuring profitability and sustainability. The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop business models based on business benefit to customers as opposed to cost (value based pricing) and prepare business cases to work with customers in new and innovative ways.
- Create and present business plans for the new Data Analytics offering concept applying big data, analytics and IoT type of technologies.
Lead and drive the development and implementation of Data Analytics offering for internal and external customers' organizations.
- Manage Data Analytics proof-of-concept initiatives.
- Follow-up and report on the realization of business plans (cost, time/progress, quality, risks, etc.), provide decision making material to top management and manage dependencies, risks, opportunities and deviations.
- Ensure close collaboration with key stakeholders including customers, Sandvik Sales and Aftermarket functions.
- Actively benchmark other industries on similar technologies and services.
- Plan and develop required internal and external competences and resources.
- Create, lead, manage, develop and motivate the Data Analytics team by demonstrating excellent leadership skills, building team member's confidence in their ability to deliver competitive ideas, solutions and results.
- Create and validate the required partner network including SMRT customers, universities, research institutes and private companies.
- Work directly with customers at various Sales Areas, and with R&D teams, Product Area teams, sourcing, marketing and sales to ensure successful business results.
You have a university degree in Engineering or Business (or equivalent), and minimum of five to ten years' experience on technology business development and/or data analytics roles. You have solid track record of data analytics business development and leadership experience in a multinational organization. You have a profound competence in business development and proven skills in data analytics and/or similar ICT-technologies
Our ideal candidate has previous experience in working across cultures and in a dynamic and fast moving business development environment. You like to work with all levels of organization. You have excellent skills in the following areas: communication, presentation, stakeholder management and customer relations. You possess the ability to comprehend complex technical concepts quickly and focus on priorities and simplify. Experience in mining/construction or heavy machinery industry is regarded as a merit.
The ability to speak and write fluently in English as well as willingness to travel is prerequisites in this job.
We are a company with an open-minded culture, actively working to create a workplace that is characterized by diversity and inclusion. We offer you an interesting role in an international business environment as well as opportunities for your professional development.
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering advanced products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas - tools for metal cutting, equipment and tools for the mining and construction industries, stainless materials, special alloys, metallic and ceramic resistance materials as well as process systems. In 2015, the Group had about 46,000 employees and sales of about 91 billion SEK in more than 150 countries.
Osoite: Pihtisulunkatu 9, 33310 TAMPERE
Hyvässä työpaikassa työnantajan tiedot ovat kunnossa. Duunitori tekee yhteistyötä Zeckitin kanssa, jotta voimme näyttää uusimmat tiedot yrityksestä (lisätietoa):
Tämä työpaikka, Business Development Manager, Data Analytics, on ilmoitettu mol -palvelussa 07.10.2016 ja sen on julkaissut Sandvik Mining and Construction Oy. Kyseessä on kokoaikatyö. Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 23.10.2016. Työpaikka sijaitsee paikkakunnalla Tampere , osoitteessa Pihtisulunkatu 9, 33310 TAMPERE . Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 4 kappaletta .
Duunitorilla tavoitat työnhakijat tehokkaalla työpaikkailmoituksella ja houkuttelevalla employer brandingilla. Eikä siinä vielä kaikki. Jos uusi osaaja on kiven alla, kartoitamme potentiaaliset henkilöt suorahaun keinoin.Jätä ilmoitus Lue lisää