Nipromec Oy Ltd is a global consulting and engineering company operating in energy-, industry- and offshore fields.
We are looking for a Safety Engineer for Commissioning and Safety validation for our client working on the Olkiluoto 3 project. Work starts as soon as possible, estimated duration is 12 months.
The position is part of the process and safety organization located in OL3.
Safety Engineer has two main activities within the Process & Safety team.
First main activity is the coordination and contribution to the tasks related to deterministic safety and safety for operation which compromises assessment of systems to en-sure contractual commitment for Plant safety and availability and validation of the results and requirements from safety analyses by means of site walk downs and preparation of corresponding documentation.
Second main activity is the contribution to the commissioning, comprising a direct communication with the commissioning team and the counterpart at customer side for clarification of technical questions in regard to nuclear safety. General support to the Process & Safety team for clarification of open appoints, DCR investigation, etc. is also part of Safety Engineer daily tasks.
Commissioning related tasks:
- Review and analyses of the technical commissioning documentation;
System Commissioning programs;
Elaboration of safety positions / analyses in the frame of the support to commissioning activities;
Technical Follow-up of open points and support for clarification of findings during commissioning activities related to safety criteria;
- Support and contribution to engineering documentation, relevant for commissioning activities or operating documentation;
Nuclear Testing Manuals;
Operating Strategies for Severe Accidents;
Deterministic safety activities:
- Assessment of systems in the frame of Reliability, Availability and Maintainability studies, acting as interface between Site and HBO;
- Validation of safety features and results of safety analyses with walk downs on Site, preparation of corresponding documentation and interface with HBO;
- Experience in nuclear safety and/or system engineering;
- Background on Pressurized water reactor (PWR) operation, background on EPR would be appreciated;
Background on Nuclear Safety analyses and/or I&C requirements from a Process and Safety point of view;
- Practical experience with nuclear standards and guides standards (e.g. YVLs, KTAs, ASN);
- Capability to understand complex systems;
- Rigorous and reliable;
- Promote teamwork and communication;
- Planning culture, committed to deliver on time;
- Capability to work under pressure;
- Fluent English required both written and spoken;
Osoite: 27150 EURAJOKI
Tämä työpaikka, Safety Engineer for Commissioning and Safety valid, on ilmoitettu mol -palvelussa 18.10.2016 ja sen on julkaissut Nipromec Oy. Kyseessä on kokoaikatyö. Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 01.11.2017. Työpaikka sijaitsee paikkakunnalla 27150 - Eurajoki , osoitteessa 27150 EURAJOKI .
Duunitorilla tavoitat työnhakijat tehokkaalla työpaikkailmoituksella ja houkuttelevalla employer brandingilla. Eikä siinä vielä kaikki. Jos uusi osaaja on kiven alla, kartoitamme potentiaaliset henkilöt suorahaun keinoin.Jätä ilmoitus Lue lisää