Boliden Kevitsa Mining Oy located in Sodankylä is looking for an experienced
Plant Maintenance Manager
Plant Maintenance Manager is responsible for the overall engineering and maintenance activities of the mineral processing plant leading a team of maintenance professionals.
The key responsibilities include:
-Oversee daily operations of Engineering & Maintenance (E&M) area and ensure the main KPIs are met
-Identify and address plant performance improvement opportunities
-Report weekly and monthly on plant activities, performance indicators and operational shortfalls
-Coordinate with other departments on planned and non-planned E&M activities
-Ensure appropriate planned maintenance periods and manage the execution of these
-Ensure that manning levels, structure and resources are suited to the expected deliverables
-Prepare and follow-up maintenance budget
-Manage plant maintenance projects
-Develop personnel to promote skill improvement at all levels and drive for operational excellence
-Ensure excellent safety culture within the department and adhere to safe operating procedures throughout all plant activities
-Ensure plant activities are carried out in adherence to environmental management plan
-Ensure safety and environmental incidents are addressed promptly and reported.
Education and qualification
- M.Sc. / B.Sc. (Tech) in Engineering, Maintenance
- Around 10 years of experience in a supervisory role within a mineral processing plant in the base metals industry
- Strong understanding of engineering and maintenance strategies for large-scale, continuously operating mineral processing plants
- Sound understanding of mechanical and chemical processes involved in crushing, milling and flotation circuits
- Familiarity with best practices in workplace health and safety, environmental, and human resources procedures, legislation, and management systems associated with chemical plant operations
- Solid understanding and proven record of implementation of continuous improvement strategies
- Strong leadership and motivational skills and accountability towards achieving targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Finnish and English.
For more information, please contact Timo Mehto, Senior Consultant, SAM International, +358 40 7677 415, firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to an interesting job!
We can offer you a key role in a continuously developing and international organization with great opportunities for both personal growth and business improvement.
Please submit your application letter and CV by English latest by 30 October 2016 at http://www.boliden.com/Career/
Boliden is a metals company with a commitment to sustainable development. Our roots are Nordic, but our business is global. The company's core competence is within the fields of exploration, mining, smelting and metals recycling. Boliden has a total of approximately 4,900 employees and a turnover of approximately SEK 40 billion. Its shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm, segment Large Cap.
Osoite: Kevitsantie 730, 99670 PETKULA
Tämä työpaikka, Plant Maintenance Manager, on ilmoitettu mol -palvelussa 07.10.2016 ja sen on julkaissut Boliden Kevitsa Mining Oy. Kyseessä on kokoaikatyö. Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 30.10.2016. Työpaikka sijaitsee paikkakunnalla Sodankylä , osoitteessa Kevitsantie 730, 99670 PETKULA .
Duunitorilla tavoitat työnhakijat tehokkaalla työpaikkailmoituksella ja houkuttelevalla employer brandingilla. Eikä siinä vielä kaikki. Jos uusi osaaja on kiven alla, kartoitamme potentiaaliset henkilöt suorahaun keinoin.Jätä ilmoitus Lue lisää