Right now, we are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position:
Product Specialist (Northern Finland).
Location: Northern Finland
Employment contract: full time, regular
What you can expect:
The Product Specialist is responsible for maximizing sales of Pfizer's internal medicine product portfolio in the northern part of Finland, thus acting as the primary contact to these customers, being responsible for establishing, developing and maintaining Pfizer's relations to defined customers.
Budget and planning responsibility:
* The Product Specialist is responsible for reaching sales and expense budgets set and living up to customer action plans.
* The Product Specialist is responsible for making actions plans for the different customer segments in his/her own area of responsibility.
* The Product Specialist is responsible for Pfizer's relation to his/her customers and for securing the customers needs are known to the organization and met in the best possible way.
* He/she is also responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating customer activities.
* The Product Specialist is responsible for constantly developing her/his product, therapy area and pharmaceutical knowledge.
* The Product Specialist promotes products ac-cording to the operational guidance given by manager.
* The Product Specialist is expected to continuously focus on new innovative ways of working with the customers based on customer insight he/she has obtained by working closely with the customers.
Reporting and adhering to Pfizer policies and procedures:
* Pfizer customer management reporting system must be used to full extent and always kept up to date.
* Any relevant customer/market/competitor information must be reported into the organization.
* All Pfizer's procedures and processes regarding FCPA/compliance/any SOPs must be adhered to.
* The Product Specialist works in close co-operation with defined internal stakeholders, including Commercial Lead, Sales Manager, Brand Managers, Digital Managers and Medical Advisors.
* The Product Specialist annually creates an individual development plan that identifies knowledge & skills strengths and gaps based on business and career goals in cooperation with his/her superior and is responsible for achieving the objectives set.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
* Background in Commercial, Health or Natural Science.
* Previous, sound experience of Sales Representative/KAM work especially in the area of cardiology.
* Knowledge of the healthcare landscape, including an understanding of the interplay between influencers of Pfizer internal medicine business.
* Sound written and oral language skills (Finnish and English).
* Good basic IT skills.
Pfizer's basic competencies:
* Understanding pharmaceutical industry
* Customer focus
* Self-management skills
* Communication and interaction skills
* IT skills
* In-depth customer knowledge
* In-depth therapy area, product and pharmaceutical knowledge
* Customer focus
* Pro-active mindset
* Result orientation
* Influencing skills
* Communication skills
* Co-operating skills
For more information and to apply with a CV and cover letter in English please go to www.pfizercareers.com and search Job ID 1040583.
Closing date for applications: October 30, 2016.
Discover your Path. Apply now.
Competitive salary and benefits.
About Pfizer A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Osoite: 00007, Helsinki, Suomi
Hyvässä työpaikassa työnantajan tiedot ovat kunnossa. Duunitori tekee yhteistyötä Zeckitin kanssa, jotta voimme näyttää uusimmat tiedot yrityksestä (lisätietoa):
Tämä työpaikka, Product Specialist (Northern Finland), on ilmoitettu Ur2nus.fi -palvelussa 17.10.2016 ja sen on julkaissut Pfizer. Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 16.11.2016. Työpaikka sijaitsee paikkakunnalla Helsinki , osoitteessa 00007, Helsinki, Suomi . Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 4 kappaletta .
Duunitorilla tavoitat työnhakijat tehokkaalla työpaikkailmoituksella ja houkuttelevalla employer brandingilla. Eikä siinä vielä kaikki. Jos uusi osaaja on kiven alla, kartoitamme potentiaaliset henkilöt suorahaun keinoin.Jätä ilmoitus Lue lisää