Right now, we are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position: NICE Cluster Marketing Lead, Biosimilars within Pfizer Essential Health (PEH), reporting to the Director, Biosimilar and Tender in NICE Cluster. This position can be based at Pfizer locations in Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden.
Employment contract: regular, full time
The NICE Cluster Marketing Lead, Biosimilars is a strategic role with ownership for marketing strategies, tactics, digital content and promotional materials for the Biosimilar portfolio in the NICE Cluster. It's a great opportunity for those seeking to develop and execute a best-in-class growth and marketing strategy creating synergies and efficiencies across the PEH Biosimilars portfolio. The successful candidate will work in close cooperation with the Global Biosimilars Marketing team and NICE Cluster Centre of Excellence (CoE) to ensure content and promotional materials meet customer needs. They will be a key player in driving customer operational excellence at a cluster level and bringing customer insights to influence / shape strategy.
Other responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring execution of brand strategies and tactics in countries to meet operating plan targets
* Driving development and execution of customer/patient content (primary digital) ready for local adaptation & implementation in alignment with Director Content CoE
* Being the project driver of production of new activities, projects and materials agreed on cluster level to support local teams * Developing costumer and patient strategies and initiatives relevant on cluster level
* Working in close collaboration with the Biosimilar Medical Lead for NICE Cluster to provide customer insights to effectively communicate impactful and meaningful data through medical communication platforms
* Collecting, analyzing and developing business cases and tender strategies
* Supporting markets on the market development and readiness for pipeline assets
Skills & Experience
We are seeking applications from innovative and ambitious Marketing professionals that are seeking a new challenge in the pharmaceutical industry.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate proven brand/ commercial marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry at country/regional/global level including experience working with digital content and multichannel marketing. Educated to a minimum degree level or equivalent in science, life science or business, they should hold experience and a deep understanding of biologics and/or Biosimilars.
Other attributes include:
* Strong business acumen and extensive pharmaceutical/ healthcare business knowledge
* Previous Field Selling and tender/account management
* Understanding of global markets and ability to work across matrixed organizations
* Well organized with ability to be flexible, prioritize, and effectively perform under tight timelines
* Ability to analyze, define and convey complex concepts and strategies
* Strong communication and influencing skills
* Fluent English (oral and written) is required and fluency in one of the Nordics languages or Dutch would be ideal
For more information and to apply with a CV and cover letter in English please go to www.pfizercareers.com and search Job ID 1038094.Closing date for applications: October 17, 2016.Discover your Path. Apply now.
Competitive salary and benefits.
A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact. All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Hyvässä työpaikassa työnantajan tiedot ovat kunnossa. Duunitori tekee yhteistyötä Zeckitin kanssa, jotta voimme näyttää uusimmat tiedot yrityksestä (lisätietoa):
Tämä työpaikka, NICE Cluster Marketing Lead, Biosimilars, on ilmoitettu Ur2nus.fi -palvelussa 04.10.2016 ja sen on julkaissut Pfizer. Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 03.11.2016. Työpaikka sijaitsee paikkakunnalla Denmark , osoitteessa Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway or Sweden . Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 4 kappaletta .
Duunitorilla tavoitat työnhakijat tehokkaalla työpaikkailmoituksella ja houkuttelevalla employer brandingilla. Eikä siinä vielä kaikki. Jos uusi osaaja on kiven alla, kartoitamme potentiaaliset henkilöt suorahaun keinoin.Jätä ilmoitus Lue lisää