Nortal brings together people who want to change the world little by little. Now we're looking for a Lead System Analyst for our development team of 20 person.
Our client is a Telecom company actively developing it's e-business capabilities in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Netherlands. Today the number of self-care users reaches around 690 000. Integrating 3rd party solutions with its back end systems. The scope of the e-business program includes self-care and e-commerce. Client needs a partner who thinks along with the business area, is eager to seek improvement opportunities and is able to adapt in constantly changing environment.
Lead System analyst is a person who has the right mix of technical, analytical skills and also project management abilities. We are looking for someone with strong communication and abstract thinking skills, because the role is the main contact for the customer. Also analyst needs to have ability to convince with compelling arguments, and have the drive and energy to push through ideas and initiatives. You will responsible for the understanding the customer business needs and providing best solutions. What`s even more - you will have full control of the process from pre-analysis to release. Requirements for the candidate:
Why are we awesome?
- In-depth professional knowledge in Telecom sector;
- Technical knowledge (Services - REST/SOAP, DB - MSSQL, WEB principles);
- Understanding of the business of the relevant field and knowledge of business analysis;
- Orientation in modem system development methods;
- Able to assess the value of tasks and justify it to clients;
- Initiative and drive to achieve set targets;
- Team work and communication skills;
- Able to produce quality deliverables;
- Desire to learn and develop;
- Result oriented.
- We have people you can learn from!
- We are multinational company, but we retain that cozy atmosphere, and you can contribute to the decision-making - the people who control the company's future are in the next room down from yours, and the doors are always open.
- You will have the chance to improve business processes together with the customer. The customer understands that information systems are tools to achieve specific purposes, lets you get into the nuts and bolts of the business, and is open to suggestions on how to improve the workflows.
- Our everyday tools are by Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- We will help you to quickly adjust to a new environment and realize your potential. We are always there for each other, we root for and support and encourage each other when needed.
- We go to lunch together, we participate in Nortal's legendary events, and when the mood strikes us, we do other exciting things together.
- We hold detailed employee reviews twice a year, so that no problem goes unnoticed and no joy goes unshared.
Did this description sound like it was talking about you? Do you think you're up to the challenge? We're confident that both you and we will win!
If you have questions please Call/Skype:
Mobile: +372 52 55 435
Ohjelmistojen suunnittelu ja valmistus
3C Automation, 3C Technology, 3C Systems, 3C Data, 3C Industry, 3C Software Professionals, CCC Software Professionals, Companu M Software, 3C Mobile, 3C Product Business Fund, 3C Business Services, Suomen 3C, CCC Creating Customer Capabilities
Katso yrityksen liiketoiminnan kehitys
17 246 666 €
1 558 294 €
Hyvässä työpaikassa työnantajan tiedot ovat kunnossa. Duunitori tekee yhteistyötä Zeckitin kanssa, jotta voimme näyttää uusimmat tiedot yrityksestä (lisätietoa):
Tämä työpaikka, Lead System Analyst, on ilmoitettu Nortal -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut Nortal.
Ilmoitus on toistaiseksi voimassa.
osoitteessa Lithuania, Vilnius
Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 13 kappaletta .