Nortal is a multinational strategic change and technology company whose mission is to optimize and simplify complex processes to create a seamless society.
We are looking for a Lead Architect to deliver our approach to healthcare and social services reform in Finland.
Nortal has a been digitalizing and transforming the public sector, healthcare and business organizations for decades. Currently our healthcare solutions are used in hospitals and laboratories in Estonia, Lithuania and Finland. More than 20 000 health professionals use our eHealth suite and healthcare systems every day to attend to the wellbeing of more than 4 million citizens. Our achievements have been built on long relationships with people, transparency and focusing on the big picture. Our successful public projects include
- Implementing the first national electronic patient record system in the world (based on the new medical data exchange standard HL7 FHIR) in Lithuania
- Making the whole Estonian national medical image databank accessible to a doctor anywhere
- The design of a national-level electronic prescription standard
- Implementation of our Hospital Information System (eHealth Suite) by 30+ healthcare providers (hospitals ranging from 70-2500 beds and from 250 - 7500 users), documenting 2 mln visits every year
- The 226MEUR Valmis project, which will modernize and replace dozens of tax information systems in the Finnish Tax Administration with a single one
- Shortening the time it takes to register a company in Oman from 8 months to 8 minutes
- As Lead Architect you will have full responsibility of the system architecture design of our eHealth and social care solutions in Finland
- You will be building a local team to work on the vision, strategy and execution of our answer to Finnish healthcare and social services reform
- You will also be working closely with our international team of healthcare and eGovernment experts toleverage our extensive knowledge of successful reforms in over 10 countries
- You understand in depth how the Finnish healthcare sector works, including hospital systems, public and private healthcare as well as the national healthcare infrastructure
- You have a convincing track record of creating successful, user-centric solutions in healthcare
- You are a professional in IT architecture as well as system design and integration
- You're not just a techie - you are able to identify client value creation opportunities for the Finnish healthcare sector and you understand the economic impact of design decisions
- You're a friendly, open team player, who thrives in a flat, international organization
- Knowledge of other countries' best practices and standards in health and social care
- You are able to travel
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Finnish and English
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
We offer a chance to have a unique impact on a nation's well-being through health care solutions. A career at Nortal is based on constant improvement, daily learning and developing your skills and experiences in various locations. Also, you'll be working with a modern, non-legacy technology stack. Our culture is based on our people, their well-being and mutual trust, so we will make sure you are well-off both financially and as an individual. That is what we offer our clients and society with our services as well: changing how people work and live for the better - building a more seamless society.
Want to know more about our solution, projects or team?
Contact Jyri Saarma ( jyri.saarma
@nortal.com, +358 40 634 2845).
Download our whitepaper: Digital Healthcare - The Hospital of the Future
Ohjelmistojen suunnittelu ja valmistus
3C Automation, 3C Technology, 3C Systems, 3C Data, 3C Industry, 3C Software Professionals, CCC Software Professionals, Companu M Software, 3C Mobile, 3C Product Business Fund, 3C Business Services, Suomen 3C, CCC Creating Customer Capabilities
Katso yrityksen liiketoiminnan kehitys
17 246 666 €
1 558 294 €
Hyvässä työpaikassa työnantajan tiedot ovat kunnossa. Duunitori tekee yhteistyötä Zeckitin kanssa, jotta voimme näyttää uusimmat tiedot yrityksestä (lisätietoa):
Tämä työpaikka, Lead Architect, eHealth, on ilmoitettu Nortal -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut Nortal.
Ilmoitus on toistaiseksi voimassa.
osoitteessa , Finland
Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 18 kappaletta .