We are looking for
for organic chemistry. You will join our Biotechnology Department that is part of Neste Research and Development unit.
Your main responsibilities are in research and development tasks related to bio and renewable chemicals and fuels. You will work in teams and projects developing and evaluating synthesis routes and technologies for desired products. Your main responsibilities include reaction chemistry and route design into products. You have an understanding in chemical engineering and assessment, technology development and contribution to process engineering . You will join a dynamic team of experts from research & development, engineering and business development and will do co-operation with external partners.
Key requirements for the position include:
- Master’s degree or higher from organic chemistry
- Minimum 3 years of experience from R&D or Engineering tasks (related to synthesis or conversion of biomaterials into bio / renewable chemicals or fuels)
- Strong understanding in organic reaction chemistry and synthesis
- Understanding on unit operations in industrial processes
- Understanding on raw materials and applications for bio / renewable chemicals or fuels
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation and report writing
- Teamwork skills
- Forward looking and entrepreneurial attitude
- Fluent in English
The position will be located in Kilpilahti industrial area in Porvoo (Finland), which is located only some 30 minutes away from Helsinki city centre by car. We also arrange bus transportation for our employees from Helsinki, Porvoo and the surrounding areas.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including drug test. Security clearance is obtained for the employee with his/her consent.
For further information of the position, you may contact Mervi Hujanen, Team Leader (mervi.hujanen @neste.com ) tel. +358 50 458 7059 or Markku Patajoki, R&D Manager ( email@example.com ), tel. +358 50 458 4225 .
Please submit your application not later than 4th November 2016 and include your Cover Letter, CV and salary request.
Tämä työpaikka, Researcher, on ilmoitettu Neste -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut Neste.
Kyseessä on permanent työpaikka.
Ilmoitus on toistaiseksi voimassa.
Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 19 kappaletta .