Neste Jacobs is unique. We have 60 years of industry-leading experience of innovating, designing, engineering, constructing, starting up, operating, optimizing and maintaining the world's most competitive industrial plants.
Neste Jacobs´ vision is to be the preferred solution provider for hydrocarbon and bio-industries with the mission of delivering Excellence in Engineering. To fulfill our vision and mission we continuously seek out and work to retain leading professionals from around the world. Please consider joining us! www.nestejacobs.com .
Neste Jacobs Gothenburg is now looking for Purchaser, Subcontracting
Purchaser, Subcontracting works as operative purchaser at Neste Jacobs Procurement organisation. The work is related to investment projects of process industry. The work focus is on purchasing of technical services i.e. subcontracting.
Main tasks will include:
- preparation and issue of requests for quotation
- expediting of bidding process
- bid clarifications
- commercial bid evaluations
- organizing and managing purchase negotiations
- preparation and issue of purchase orders and/or contracts
- managing change orders
- invoice verifications
- close-out activities and archiving of purchase orders and/or contracts
Purchaser collaborates closely with Project Management, Project Control, Engineering, HSEQ, Suppliers, Contractors and Clients.This job presents an excellent opportunity to learn and develop procurement competences in demanding process industry investment environment. The selected Purchaser will gain work experience in international and globally growing company with a real opportunity to assist in formulating the subcontracting function in our Gothenburg office. Qualifications
- Either commercial or technical B.Sc. education.
- The applicant is expected to have purchasing or sourcing experience related to technical services (subcontracting).
- Experience in investment projects on industrial or construction segment is highly appreciated.
- Able to work both independently and in a team.
- Negotiation skills, systematic way of working, flexibility and self-confidence are prerequisites for success in this job.
- Knowledge of contract law and contract negotiations is highly appreciated.
- Well familiar with common computer programs. Knowledge and experience of Lean -system is appreciated.
- Fluent English both written and oral is a must.
- The applicant is expected to have ability and willingness to travel when necessary. Temporary relocation to project execution site is possible.
The position is located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
We offer you an interesting position in a versatile working environment with a good view in industrial investment projects at home and abroad. For more information on the position, please contact
Andreas Erensjö, Manager Project Management and Control, email@example.com
Please submit your application no later than 20th of November through our careers portal www.nestejacobs.com/careers We will evaluate applications continuously. Unfortunately we are unable to accept applications send by email.