Neste Jacobs is unique. We have 60 years of industry-leading experience of innovating, designing, engineering, constructing, starting up, operating, optimizing and maintaining the world's most competitive industrial plants.
Neste Jacobs´ vision is to be the preferred solution provider for hydrocarbon and bio-industries with the mission of delivering Excellence in Engineering. To fulfill our vision and mission we continuously seek out and work to retain leading professionals from around the world. Please consider joining us! www.nestejacobs.com .
Neste Jacobs Gothenburg is now looking for Project Procurement Manager (PPM)
This position shall be part of Neste Jacobs Procurement organization but work in key role in the projects. The work is related to investment projects of process industry. PPM shall have overall responsibility of procurement activities in the projects and he/she shall report to the Project Manager.
Main tasks will include:
- Planning of project procurement activities incl. scheduling Ensure that Client's requirements for procurement are implemented to project
- Acting as an interface between NJ Project Manager and Client's procurement organization to ensure that procurement activities are performed in compliance with project plan
- Coordinate purchasers involvement to the project in collaboration with Purchasing team managers
- Collaborate with Expediting to ensure timely and correct deliveries by Suppliers
- Follow up, coordinate and report project procurement progress
- Act as focal point of contact of procurement to project stakeholders
PPM shall be part of project management team and collaborate closely with Project management, Project Control, Engineering, Construction Management, Suppliers, Contractors and Clients.
The selected Project Procurement manager will be part of an international and globally growing company with a real opportunity to assist in formulating the procurement function in our Gothenburg office.
- Preferred education is either M.Sc. (Eng.) or B.Sc. (Eng.).
- Experience in project procurement, preferably in managerial position.
- Work experience of minimum 3 years in operative purchasing of technical goods and/or services is a must.
- Strategic procurement experience as category manager is highly appreciated.
- Knowledge of Swedish legal environment and authority requirements related to construction industry are highly valued.
- Leadership and managing skills, ability to see the whole, decision making, negotiation skills, systematic way of working, flexibility and self-confidence are prerequisites for success in this job.
- Ideal candidate is able to work both independently and in a team.
- Familiar with common computer programs. Knowledge and experience of ERP-systems are appreciated (e.g. SAP, LEAN System).
- Fluent English and Swedish both written and oral is a must.
The position is located first in Stenungsund, Sweden and later in Gothenburg.
The applicant is expected to have ability and willingness to travel when necessary. Temporary relocation to project execution site is possible.
We offer you an interesting position in a versatile working environment with a good view in industrial investment projects at home and abroad. For more information on the position, please contact
Andreas Erensjö, Manager Project Management and Control, firstname.lastname@example.org
Pasi Aalto, Head of Procurement, email@example.com
Please submit your application no later than 20th of November throughout careers portal www.nestejacobs.com/careers We will evaluate applications continuously. Unfortunately we are unable to accept applications send by email.