Neste Jacobs is a preferred solution provider of high-quality technology, engineering and project services for a wide range of industries in the fields of oil and gas, petrochemicals, chemicals, biorefining, biochemicals, biopharma and industrial infrastructure. We have 60 years of experience in technology development and industrial investment projects as well as maintenance and performance improvement in Europe, North and South America, Asia and the Middle East. In addition to our home market Nordic countries we are now growing in the global expanding markets and have offices in addition to Porvoo, Turku and Kotka in Finland also in Gothenburg, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Baku and Rotterdam. We employ 1300 professionals globally. www.nestejacobs.com
We are now looking for Process Design Engineer
who is able to challenge conventional thinking and work together to create innovative solutions for our clients. We offer you interesting and challenging process design tasks in an international and dynamic environment. Global resources, deep know-how and technical skills along with tight collaboration with our clients is how we deliver results.We give you the opportunity to use your specialist skills and expertise on the job - to show excellence in engineering.
- MSc or BSc in Chemical Engineering
- Knowledge of modern modelling and process design tools (e.g Aspen+, Smart Plant PID, AutoCAD P&ID, CFD-modelling)
- Preferably at least 3 years working experience of process design in the fields of renewable fuels, refining, LNG, petrochemicals or chemicals
- Hands-on attitude, thorough at work, team player
- Fluent oral and written skills in Finnish and in English
- Experience of HSE studies (Hazop, QRA, Fire & Safety etc.) is appreciated
- International working experience and willingness to travel is an advantage
You will be located in our office in Porvoo or Turku.
For further information, please contact, Markus Huhtala, Head of Process Design, tel. +358 50 458 6609. Additional information
The persons selected for the positions must pass a health examination including a drug test.
Security clearance is obtained for the person with their consent.
Please submit your application by 30th October, 2016. Please include your CV and cover letter.