Neste Jacobs is a preferred solution provider of high-quality technology, engineering and project services for a wide range of industries in the fields of oil and gas, petrochemicals, chemicals, biorefining, biochemicals, biopharma and industrial infrastructure. We have 60 years of experience in technology development and industrial investment projects as well as maintenance and performance improvement in Europe, North and South America, Asia and the Middle East. In addition to our home market Nordic countries we are now growing in the global expanding markets and have offices in addition to Porvoo, Turku and Kotka in Finland also in Gothenburg, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Baku and Rotterdam. We employ 1300 professionals globally.
We are now looking for Finance, Human Resources & Administration Coordinator (part time)
Main responsibility in this role is to manage and oversee the local office administration. The role offers an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong interest in one of the fields and with a desire to grow internationally into a specialist role in either Finance or Human Resources in the future. The role will coordinate mainly between the local banks, suppliers, payroll company and the headquarters in Porvoo, Finland. Some experience in both finance and HR would be beneficial, however basic training for the specific Neste Jacobs systems and processes will be provided. Main tasks:
- Some (minor) bookkeeping, mainly coordinating with head office finance book keeping issues
- Local office tax reporting and management, tax filing and returns as necessary on timely bases
- Reporting monthly and quarterly to head office in Finland
- Personally ensure attestation of documents at official government offices and maintain a good working relationship with all such government bodies
- Preparation of salaries and assuring payments are administered correctly through local payroll services. Completion and submission of payment instructions of net salaries, income tax and social insurance contributions to the bank.
- Ensure that local taxation submissions are done on behalf of all employees as required by local law
- Securing that Neste Jacobs establishment is done in compliance with the local rules and regulations
Desired skills and experience:
- Preparation of local employment contracts and documents for all employees in relation to work permits, residence permits, bank accounts and other official documents as required
- Act as a first point of contact for all employees in matters related to local labor law
- Handling incoming calls, mail in and out and man the reception during the office opening times
- Support general secretarial services to the local management and HQ
- In other words a wide variety of activities in all areas of general office work
- Experience in financial administration preferably in officer level position in an international company
- Good understanding of the work and residence permit process would be a strong advantage
- Ability to think fast and show courtesy when dealing with different stake holders, leveraging on cultural understanding
- Good command of English and Dutch are required, other languages are merit
- Team player, someone who has interest to work in a global, expanding company
- A positive, self-starter ‘can do’ attitude is the key to success in this role
- Proven experience of at least 3 to 5 years in similar job
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Friendly and co-operative, taking initiative to manage the office administrative functions and keeps everything on track
- Willingness to help on all areas of office administrative role
- Understanding of the challenges and complexities of a start-up business in an international environment is a bonus!
This will start as a part time position for 2-3 days a week, but this might change as the local office is growing. You will report to the Regional Manager of the Netherlands, but you are expected to work very independently, collaborating closely and networking easily with other Neste Jacobs locations. The position will be located in our office in Rotterdam.
Please submit your interest through our website with a resume and a covering letter and salary expectation by the 31th of October latest. Interviews will start as soon as great applications are received so don’t leave your application too late!
Tämä työpaikka, Business Support Coordinator, on ilmoitettu Neste -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut Neste.
Kyseessä on temporary työpaikka.
Ilmoitus on toistaiseksi voimassa.
Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 29 kappaletta .