Neste Jacobs is a preferred solution provider of high-quality technology, engineering and project services for a wide range of industries in the fields of oil and gas, petrochemicals, chemicals, biorefining, biochemicals, biopharma and industrial infrastructure. We have 60 years of experience in technology development and industrial investment projects as well as maintenance and performance improvement in Europe, North and South America, Asia and the Middle East. In addition to our home market Nordic countries we are looking to grow in the global expanding markets and have offices in Porvoo, Turku, Kotka, Gothenburg, Rotterdam, Abu Dhabi, Singapore and Baku. We employ 1300 professionals globally.
We are now looking for BIOTECHNOLOGY SPECIALISTS
Due to extensive growth on the biotechnology industry we are now looking for team members to join our team in the areas of renewable fuels biochemicals and biopharma as well as related engineering fields.
We have several vacancies open, both for junior and senior experts in the field and have an opportunity to hire either in our Gothenburg office in Sweden, Rotterdam in Netherlands, Turku, Porvoo or Kotka offices in Finland as well as our Singapore office. Offering a great team, relocation assistance and sponsored further development opportunities - this is a great development and career opportunity for internationally minded biotechnology specialists to join a team committed to excellence in engineering.
The candidates should have at a minimum:
- an engineering degree or relevant experience
- ability to perform heat and material balance calculations
- at least 8 years of experience from engineering, operations, consulting, sales or R&D
- experience from project management and/or leading an engineering team
- ability to travel globally when required
- fluent English
- good presentation skills
- excellent communication skills
Furthermore, it is considered beneficial to have
Please submit your application through our careers portal www.nestejacobs.com/careers.
- experience in engineering work in pharmaceutical and/or biochemical (e.g. enzyme) projects including flow and P&I diagrams, equipment definitions, engineering calculations (f.e. pressure drop, heat transfer)
- experience from sales (including technical support roles)
- commissioning/start-up experience
- understanding on validation and GMP processes
Please include your CV and cover letter.
For further information of the position, you may contact Mr. Pekka Nurmi, Head of Technology and Product Development, firstname.lastname@example.org , +358 50 458 3276.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. Security clearance is obtained for the person with their consent.