Metsä Group ICT is a group level service function having about 150 employees. Group ICT is responsible for delivering and developing competitive ICT services to all business areas and group functions.
We are looking for a service-oriented ICT professional to join us in Group ICT, Solution Development function as a
SOLUTION DESIGNER/OWNER, SUPPLY CHAIN
Solution Designer/Owner is responsible for Supply Chain Management service life-cycle management, solution development and architecture, capturing development needs as well as implementing and coordinating their execution with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
– Business requirements management
– Contribution to Supply Chain Management solution architecture
– Designing, specifying, implementing and testing new Supply Chain Management functionalities and implementing changes to existing solutions, and controlling the progress of development
– Defining and maintaining best practices for Supply Chain Management development and maintenance, and standards for solution quality
– Providing knowledge transfer to support organizations in service transition, and 3rd tier application support
– Identify improvement opportunities within own area by understanding business processes and industry requirements, standards, and best practices
Candidate experience and competence expectations
– Minimum 5 years relevant experience on Supply Chain Management and Order to Cash process area solutions
– Configuration experience in the SAP Sales and Distribution module, SAP Sales and Distribution certificates are considered an asset
– Ability to turn business requirements into implementable solution concepts and document them
– Knowledge of SAP Supply Chain process related modules
– Knowledge of SAP integration and UX technologies are considered an asset
– Competence in IT system architecture and solution consulting
– Good understanding of ITIL framework and project/release way of working
– Vendor management skills in multivendor and international environment
– Fluent English and Finnish skills is expected. Additional language skills are considered an asset.
– Service minded team player with positive attitude and good communication and cooperation skills
– Action, development, quality and results focused
– Ability to influence people in a matrix organization
– Capability to use own initiative and be proactive
– Tolerance to cope with dynamics of a strongly developing environment
– Opportunity to develop ICT solutions as a part of Group wide Metsä Group ICT team
– International, inspiring and dynamic working environment
– Challenging tasks and good personal development opportunities
– Good working atmosphere and support from colleagues in Group ICT and businesses
– Metsä Group Head Office in Espoo is preferred location. Other locations negotiable.
For further information of the position, please contact:
Development Manager, Fibre and Board Business Areas Group ICT, Solution Development
+358 40 546 0134
Best available on 18.10.2016 9-12 or 21.10.2016 13-16.
Sending your application
Please send your application together with your CV no later than 28.10.2016.
Hyvässä työpaikassa työnantajan tiedot ovat kunnossa. Duunitori tekee yhteistyötä Zeckitin kanssa, jotta voimme näyttää uusimmat tiedot yrityksestä (lisätietoa):
Tämä työpaikka, Solution Designer/Owner, Supply Chain, on ilmoitettu Metsä Group -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut Metsä Group konsernipalvelut / co Metsä Group.
Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 28.10.2016.
Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 10 kappaletta .