WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
The Vestas vision is to be the undisputed global wind leader. Since Vestas was established in 1979, it has been solely committed to harvesting the potential wind holds for our planet's energy supply, which has made it the market leader within wind with more than 71 GW installed to date. Vestas intends to continue down the path of 100% dedication to wind, and in order to fulfil its vision they want to have the strongest brand in the industry, best in class margins, to be the market leader measured by volume and bring wind on par with coal and gas.
Are you passionate about being a part of a highly ambitious and profiled team with the focus to secure a global market leader in expanding its strategic edge versus competition? Do you have the ability to support the Head of Corporate Strategy, M&A and Global Intelligence as Project Manager? Are you looking for a position with significant development opportunities, a broad scope, strong ability to influence the corporate agenda and deliver high business impact? Then take a closer look at this unique opportunity as PM to the SVP of Corporate Strategy, M&A and Global Intelligence at Vestas. The department
The function’s main responsibilities are to shape the corporate strategic agenda in close collaboration with the CEO and the rest of the Executive team, optimize and coordinate the Annual Planning Process and provide the Group with a unified and profound market outlook. The set-up consists of a Global Business Intelligence function, which will liaise closely with the regional markets and product intelligence experts, a M&A function, a Strategy Development function and finally a Corporate Planning function. Responsibilities
The position reports to the Senior Vice President, Corporate Strategy, M&A and Global Intelligence. Your main responsibility is to support the Head of function and Strategy VPs in various strategic tracks, where you will be either responsible for your own work streams and/or work in close collaboration with the corporate functions in developing strategic projects. You will work together with a range of stakeholders within the function and across other adjacent group functions as well as external consultants.
Main responsibilities are:
- Support and/or run own strategic assignments/projects defined and authorized by Head of function and/or Strategy VP’s in the function
- Make analysis and presentations to support strategic decision making
- Create strategy process documentation, consolidation and reporting
- Work closely with and be full support to Strategy VP’s in the function, colleagues in M&A and Global Intelligence in various projects.
- Master level degree from business school or university with excellent academic results
- 2 - 5 year of relevant international experience with at least some experience from "tier one" management consulting
- High degree of project management experience in regards to project planning, coordination, stakeholder management and project execution
- Superior communicative, quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
What Vestas offers
- Curious and highly ambitious individual
- Highly flexible and has the ability to easily adapt to new/changing situations
- Superior intellectual abilities as well as practical sense of what works in complex organizations
- Multitasking abilities in diverse environments
- Energy, determination and judgment, particularly when working with senior stakeholders under tight deadlines
- Strong financial and analytical capability
- Strong communication skills in English, both orally and written, is a must
- Experience from the energy sector (e.g. OEMs, Utilities, Infrastructure, and Development etc.)
Vestas offers you a versatile job in a high performing and high paced team in a global environment. You will have great impact on the substance of the position and opportunities to work closely with a senior executive in a very dynamic and exciting company and industry. You will have a great opportunity to develop your strategic and project management skills in a global environment. Vestas is keen on developing both your professional and personal skills, and for the right candidate this position will be a unique platform for further professional and leadership development in a global organization. Additional information
The position will be located at the Vestas office in Copenhagen.
If the job is interesting to you, please apply as soon as possible through www.mercuriurval.dk (reference number: DK-01869
) and upload your application and CV in English. For further information about the position, please call Kristian Bergholdt, Chief Management Consultant, Mercuri Urval, +45 2245 1490.