WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
The Vestas vision is to be the undisputed global wind leader. Since Vestas was established in 1979, it has been solely committed to harvesting the potential wind holds for our planet's energy supply, which has made it the market leader within wind with more than 71 GW installed to date. Vestas intends to continue down the path of 100% dedication to wind, and in order to fulfil its vision they want to have the strongest brand in the industry, best in class margins, to be the market leader measured by volume and bring wind on par with coal and gas. The department
The Corporate Strategy, Global Intelligence, and Mergers & Acquisitions department works in close cooperation with the senior leadership of the company to define and execute Vestas strategic initiatives. You will be a part of he Global Intelligence team and work in close collaboration with stakeholders across functions, departments and regions in Vestas’ global organisation. You will drive the Global Intelligence insights within the Service area. Responsibilities
The position reports to the Head of Global Intelligence. Firstly, as a Senior Specialist in the Global Intelligence team you will be responsible for driving and developing analysis on the overall competitor landscape and the market. Secondly, you will have the responsibility for analysing the competitor and customer trends within Service.
A key focus area is to proactively seek development and improvement areas to adapt the Global Intelligence agenda to the needs of stakeholders.
The Senior Specialist is expected to take ownership and responsibility for the area Competitors and Service in the Global Intelligence team and develop a deep expertise in this intelligence domain. Qualifications
- University degree in Engineering, Business & Finance or equivalent
- Experience from working in a similar intelligence related position for a larger company, in an international environment
- Alternatively, consultancy background
- Potentially experience from a commercial role in the after sales/service business of an industrial B2B company
- Several years of relevant experience
- Professional and dedicated by nature with a strong sense of quality
- Constructive, full of initiative and thrive in a challenging environment with ambitious people
- Flexible with a can-do attitude and an innovative and strategic mind-set
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to apply conceptual thinking
- Able to develop an expertise in Global Intelligence within the service and competitor domain
- Strong communicator and able to cooperate in an international environment
Vestas offers you a job in a high performing and high paced team in a global environment. You will have great impact on the substance of the position and opportunities to work closely with senior executives in a very dynamic and exciting company and industry. Furthermore, you will have a great opportunity to develop your Global Intelligence skills while defining the position in a growing team. Vestas is keen on developing both your professional and personal skills, and for the right candidate this position will be a unique platform for further professional development in a global organisation. Additional information
The position will be located at the Vestas office in Copenhagen.
If the job is interesting to you, please apply as soon as possible through www.mercuriurval.dk (reference number: DK-02048
) and upload your application and CV in English. For further information about the position, please call Tinna Høj Christensen, Management Consultant, Mercuri Urval, +45 5076 1252.