Our client, a large automotive supplier with several billion ₠ in revenue, is a global market leader for wiring harness systems. The customer portfolio features almost every OEM within the automotive industry as well as the bus & truck industry. More than 50.000 employees in over 300 locations embrace the group's business culture based on shared values such as commitment, transparency, continuous improvement, team spirit and entrepreneurship.
For a new production site nearby a major city in Bulgaria (greenfield plant) we are searching an experienced, internationally minded and highly dedicated personality as Plant Manager (m/f) Key Responsibilities:
Your Skills & Experience:
- Take over full P&L responsibility for the new (greenfield) plant in Bulgaria, starting with ramp-up for series production in 2017
- Develop/ built up the plant (e.g. factory layout planning) in cooperation with your local management team; reaching around 3.000 employees on site with a +150M₠ turnover
- Responsible for budget planning and strategic development of the plant; assure reaching revenue- and profit targets
- Promote and incorporate safety as an integral part of the organizations culture
- Ensure conformity to laws and regulations regarding the company (Compliance)
- Act as representative and direct contact person towards the OEM customer
- Authority to negotiate and implement contracts for the Bulgarian company
- Oversee the implementation and sustainment of LEAN Management as well as cost productivity and inventory performance
- Build up organizational capabilities to support a high performance culture through mentoring and developing new talent
- You report directly to the COO of the corporation
- Degree in Engineering or similar
- Strong track record as Plant Manager or General Manager leading a large team (> 1.000 employees) in the automotive industry
- Knowledge of production methods within the wiring harness industry
- Experienced in greenfield projects as well as production ramp-up in the automotive industry
- Know-how in Six Sigma, LEAN production and continuous improvement as well as financial and contractual matters
- Target-oriented personality with very good analytical and conceptual skills and a quick understanding of complex technologies, contents and interfaces
- Your leadership values are based on respect, trust, clear targets and teamwork, you drive change and empower your team members
- Perfectly fluent in English, additional Bulgarian language skills are an advantage
Interested in learning more? If so, we look forward to talking to you.
- An interesting and challenging task that combines responsibility and strategic influence to implement change and progress in an international environment.
- Comprehensive scope for development and an unrivalled opportunity for personal growth within a well-organised, financially sound and promising business; good international career chances
- The possibility to create and implement your own ideas, directly influencing the company’s success
- Leading position of the company in the worldwide market with innovative and attractive products
- Team spirit and trustful cooperation in a highly motivated team
- An attractive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including a company car
Please send your application in English (stating reference DE-13954, desired remuneration and availability) including your references and certificates.
We do, of course, guarantee confidentiality. Mercuri Urval GmbH
Anonymous / co Mercuri Urval
Tämä työpaikka, Plant Manager / Werkleiter Bulgaria (m/f), on ilmoitettu Mercuri Urval -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut Anonymous / co Mercuri Urval.
Ilmoitus on toistaiseksi voimassa.
Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 26 kappaletta .