Over more than 65 years, Marquard & Bahls has grown into one of the world's leading independent companies in the fields of energy supply, trading and logistics (annual turnover over 12 Billion Euro). The core lines of business include trading, tank storage logistics, aviation fueling, dry bulk handling and upstream services. Furthermore, they are active in renewable energies, carbon trading, fuel analysis and gas supply. Around the world, more than 8,500 people work for their group of companies.
Marquard & Bahls is represented in more than 40 countries worldwide through its subsidiaries and is headquartered in Hamburg (Germany), for which they are currently attracting a Your tasks as the Talent Management Specialist:
- Create organizational development and leadership development programs.
- Develop, implement and monitor group-wide strategies, concepts, procedures and initiatives in the field of talent development to meet organizational needs.
- Manage all aspects of employee relations and organizational development, including implementation of HR related policies and programs.
- Maintain and enhance existing HR initiatives and promote them companywide to increase acceptance.
- Implement surveys and assessments such as leadership development interviews to evaluate leadership strengths and development areas of organizational leaders.
- Compile career plans for talents, professionals and future executives based upon their skills and needs.
- Give consultation to senior management on all human resource-related initiatives in support of organizational strategic goals, such as strategic staffing plans, talent assessments, and performance management.
- In addition to your academic degree (preferable Economics with HR-focus, Psychology or HR International Management) you come with broad HR experience in designing, developing and supporting organization-wide talent management and development programs.
- Consequent customer and service orientation as well as high flexibility & motivation.
- Highly skilled in conceptual and creative tasks, as well as capable of thinking "out of the box".
- Excellent communication skills (up to C-level) linked with the competence to explain complex circumstances by word & in written form in an easy way.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to work independently and handle multiple priorities and deadlines concurrently - Able to build effective working relationships with a broad range of styles and at all levels in the organization.
- English has to be fluent, whereas German is not a must.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%, alternates throughout the year.
Interested in learning more? If so, we look forward to talking to you.
- This position is ideal for a flexible, self-driven and passionate personality and is characterized by a high grade of responsibility as well as broad scope of freedom and design.
- An opportunity to work with highly qualified colleagues and to apply your potential in an international environment that offers unique development possibilities.
- The continuous growth of the company offers the opportunity to create and implement new ideas and solutions and to shape future business as well as to participate and substantially contribute to the remarkable success story.
- The dynamically growing company is acting in a future-oriented market and plays internationally a leading role with excellent reputation.
- The innovative and modern company offers a positive and an open-minded working atmosphere in a truly international concern.
Please upload your CV and cover letter in English
(stating reference DE-13958, desired remuneration and availability).
Please note that references and certificates are not required at this point.
If you have any initial questions, feel free to contact Benedikt Börner on +49 211 550 430.
We do, of course, guarantee confidentiality. Mercuri Urval GmbH
Personalentwicklung, PE, Organisationsentwicklung, OE, Assessment, Dignostik, high potential, Personalentwicklungsstrategien, diagnostic, talent, development, Personal, leadership, competencies, training, seminare, Entwicklung,