TOMRA Sorting Solutions
www.tomrasorting.com has a worldwide leading position in development and distribution of sensor-based sorting solutions for recycling, mining and for the food sector. The company is 100%-owned by the Norwegian TOMRA Group and is represented by 25 subsidiaries worldwide and about 1000 employees. With 15 test centers on all continents and more than 10,000 systems installed in 80 countries, TOMRA Sorting Solutions continuously realizes innovative ideas in sorting technology. Due to the ambitious targets and continued global growth
TOMRA is attracting a business-minded and inspiring personality for the Business Stream Recycling (sensor-based sorting solutions for the Recycling Industry) as Global Sales & Marketing Director
. Your new role:
Your distinctive profile:
- You shape, drive and implement the global sales strategy , setting and establishing distinctive KPIs. You determine appropriate actions to achieve ambitious goals and mobilize resources to execute and accomplish defined targets.
- With the global sales forces you drive the company’s growth strategy, ensure profitable growth and embrace responsibility for P&L in Sales & Marketing.
- As an inspiring and entrepreneurial leader you foster and develop the highly qualified and strongly performing global team. Due to your commitment to excellent leadership you enthuse your direct reports and the overall sales and marketing organization to achieve outstanding results.
- You are part of the Business Stream’s management team and report to the Head of TOM RA Sorting Solutions Recycling.
The unique offer:
- You have a Master’s degree in sales or marketing, environmental engineering or a comparable qualification. Your track record shows proven experience in an international organization ideally for high value capital sales and channel strategies.
- Experience in geographical entry and growth strategies , e.g. Asian, US or other prospering markets, would be seen as a plus.
- You are fond of working in an international environment with a global bandwidth of cultures . The nature of this position is highly international, willingness to travel frequently is a prerequisite.
- You are an excellent people manager , inspiring and enthusing people. Your global sales and marketing team looks towards you as what a truly “best in class” sales professional and leader represents.
If you seek the ultimate leadership role to driving ambitious growth with tomorrow’s technology, we are keen to hear from you.
- The role is tailor-made for a truly international leader with a strong general business acumen and maturity.
- The position is characterized by a high grade of responsibility as well as a broad scope of freedom and design.
- Innovation and continuous growth of the company gives you the opportunity to shape future business as well as make your impact on TOMRA’s mission of leading the resource revolution .
- Passionate people and innovative solutions form a modern company that offers a positive and open-minded working atmosphere in a truly international concern.
- As the nature of the role requires travelling and the headquarter of TOMRA Sorting Solutions Recycling is in Koblenz, Germany, you can operate either from your home base in Central Europe or from the headquarter.
Please contact Mercuri Urval quoting reference number DE-14101 and submit your application details via the ‘Apply’ function below.
If you have any questions please contact Thomas Streveld on +49 40 851 716 0. Mercuri Urval GmbH
TOMRA Sorting / co Mercuri Urval
Central Europe or HQ Koblenz (Germany)
Osoite: Central Europe or HQ Koblenz (Germany)
Tämä työpaikka, Global Sales & Marketing Director (m/f) for TOMRA Sorting Solutions Recycling, a strongly growing and worldwide leading brand and high-tech company, on ilmoitettu Mercuri Urval -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut TOMRA Sorting / co Mercuri Urval.
Ilmoitus on toistaiseksi voimassa.
osoitteessa Central Europe or HQ Koblenz (Germany)
Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 27 kappaletta .