Country Sales Manager
will be responsible for all activities in Finland (position is based in Helsinki). He / She will have 5-7 direct reports, and will report to General Director within regional/affiliate structure. Main tasks / responsibilities:
• Negotiations of commercial terms with retail partners.
• Co-responsibility for strategy development for all brands present on the Finnish market in collaboration with General Director as well as Sales & Marketing Managers of each brand.
• Responsibility for strategy implementation (all brands).
• Execution of trade marketing calendar with key retailers, regular contact with them.
• Negotiations of orders (sell-in).
• Delivering the agreed monthly and yearly sales plan.
• Monitoring and analyses sales results, delivering recommendations and implement actions after approval.
• Responsible for merchandising review and follow-up as well as for forecasting within defined requirements.
• Manages the team.
• Being a member of regional (affiliate) management team, is responsible for co-creation the affiliate strategy. The successful candidate must:
• Have min. 3-5 years of relevant sales or retail experience on a national level, preferably in the cosmetics business. Marketing experience on top would be an added value.
• Have team leading experience with focus on developing talents and capabilities.
• Have University level education or equivalent.
• Be strategic thinker and efficient operational executor with great extraordinary communication skills. Building collaborative relationship competency is a must.
• Have driving license and practice.
• Be fluent in Finnish and English languages.
• Have practical computer skills. For more information
, please contact Wioletta Potocka at Mercuri Urval via e-mail: [email protected]
Please apply by uploading your CV and cover letter including a salary request, no later than 31st January 2017, at www.mercuriurval.fi, reference FI-10218.