Our client, with headquarters in Denmark, develops, produces and markets an extensive range of world-class play and sport & fitness solutions for people of all ages and abilities, that offer fun, while improving physical activity, learning and social interaction. All solutions are designed from the ground up to offer fun, while improving physical activity, learning and social interaction.
With a strong growth strategy in South and South East Asia, our client is looking for an exceptional and driven personality to join their team taking over the role as Director Business Development for South and South East Asia. While catering for communities, bringing on strong design and quality equipment for people of all kind, the right candidate will be part of this passionate environment where he/she will experience that it is not just selling another kind of product - at our client they do make a difference in the world! Your responsibilities
- Establishing and identifying new markets and channels in South and South East Asia through market research, network building, identifying potential and building relationships with relevant interfaces
- Managing distribution channels and leading them to success through close guidance and support across the region
- Representing the company in each market to drive and create demand
- Collaborating with other key functions for building up the market to grow sustainably
- feedback to the organization with regards to trends and local conditions to contribute to a thorough strategic planning and forecasting
- Reporting directly to the President Asia, based in Singapore
- While you come with substantial experience in a similar role, at least a bachelor degree in a relevant field is required. You have gained additionally international experience either through working or studying abroad
- You have a proven track record in business development and sales of highly customizable products & solutions through indirect channels in at least parts of South and South East Asia
- You are familiar with a lean set-up, highly independent work and extensive travels and prefer taking responsibility for your decisions, enjoying working with minimum guidance
- You enjoy developing new business with a strong "hunting" attitude and are motivated to take up challenges with ambitious target setting and demanding pace
- A unique opportunity to join a global market leader and make a recognizable contribution to its business expansion in Asia
- A possibility to build an exciting career from a globally visible position, at the same time having a lot of opportunities for professional and personal development
- A position where personal talent and capability can be demonstrated and noticed quickly and great results recognized and awarded
- An attractive remuneration package and additional benefits complete our offer.
Confidential / co Mercuri Urval
Tämä työpaikka, Business Development Director South and South East Asia, on ilmoitettu Mercuri Urval -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut Confidential / co Mercuri Urval.
Ilmoitus on toistaiseksi voimassa.
Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 33 kappaletta .