AREVA NP and Siemens Company, the world leader in the design and construction of nuclear power plants, and the supply of fuel, maintenance and modernization services offers interesting job opportunities.
We are now looking for a Documentation Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto
- Engineer/ technician able to handle several activities; understanding of technical and quality
- Multi-tasks, autonomous, rigorous
- Able to gather data from various sources
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience in OL3 project a plus
- Professional with excel
- Prepare the structure of the different documentation packages for sending final
documentation to the Client
- Interfaces with engineering, construction and quality teams to prepare the final
- Participate to meetings with Client to present the structure of final documentation. Prepare
different files and reports the Client
- Cleaning of documents metadata. Able to understand the structure of the quality and
- Prepare weekly progress report about the status of the work performed
Work starts 01.12.2016 and estimated duration is 8 months.
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions. It is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Manpower Finland is an authorized private employment agency with branches across the nation. Its combination of global reach and local expertise allows for greater flexibility and agility to respond to changing business needs, providing unique value to clients and candidates through permanent, temporary and contract positions.
Apply this job with registered CV as soon as possible by clicking "Hae" at the bottom of this page.
Tämä työpaikka, DOCUMENTATION ENGINEER,Olkiluoto, on ilmoitettu Manpower Group -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut Manpower.
Ilmoitus on toistaiseksi voimassa.
Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 62 kappaletta .