Nets is one of northern Europe’s leading companies for payment solutions, information services and digital security solutions, with one of the most extensive and innovative product portfolios in Europe. Our ambition is to become an even stronger partner to our customers by supporting their business nationally as well as internationally. We want to make the handling of both financial and information assets easier and more secure. Nets employs over 2,700 people and has its registered office in Copenhagen, as well as competence and commercial centres in Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki and Tallinn. Find out more about us at www.nets.eu.
We are searching for
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALISTS
to handle our client's increasing order volumes. Your main responsibility is to provide exquisite customer service across Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Our office is located in Vallila, Helsinki with excellent transportation possibilities.
- Variable customer service related to payment terminal and e-commerce order handling via email
- Usage of a ticketing system when handling inquiries and orders
- Contract handling (new orders & change requests)
- With numerous tools, including SAP ERP
- Configurations to several platforms
- B2B customer service
Preferred background and qualifications
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Business administration
- Adherence of laws and best practices regarding to customers and data
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel) and SAP skills is an advantage
- Fluency in English and Danish or Swedish and/or other Scandinavian language - Finnish is not mandatory
We are looking for candidates who have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a customer-oriented mindset. Our team works very closely together, so we expect you to have good social skills with an international mindset. Problem solving is something we come across daily and we need you to be organized and capable to react to ever changing environments. In this position, we also need you to be precise and have excellent attention to details. We expect you to be comfortable with handling numbers and financial information.
We offer you
- Competitive salary, pension and insurance schemes
- Challenging tasks which contributes to both professional and personal growth and development
- Opportunity to be part of a company recognized by growth, innovation and development
- Thriving environment characterized by team play and transparency
Apply by registering your CV at manpower.fi and applying for the position, CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST, Helsinki. Please apply now, since the positions will be filled as soon as the right candidates are found.
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.
Väänänen [email protected] +358401679091
Tämä työpaikka, CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST, Helsinki, on ilmoitettu Manpower Group -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut Manpower.
Ilmoitus on toistaiseksi voimassa.
Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 63 kappaletta .