AREVA NP and Siemens Company, the world leader in the design and construction of nuclear power plants, and the supply of fuel, maintenance and modernization services offers interesting job opportunities.
We are now looking for a Contract Responsible for our client in Olkiluoto
The main mission of the Contract Responsible is to handle in full autonomy several subcontracts according to the Project strategy and to ensure the associated daily follow-up, including direct relationship with the subcontractors. The Contract Responsible supports the construction manager in the contractual part of the relation with the subcontractors.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Close coordination with the construction team, as well as engineering and commissioning when needed
- Face to face meetings with subcontractors and issuance of related minutes of meeting
- Management of the correspondence (base activity of the administration)
- Contract change management: writing and handling Additional Works Orders and Contract Amendments
- Invoices review and validation
- Management of the claims from/to the subcontractors (including particular points of co-activity management)
- Management of issues linked to the subcontractors (legal obligations, taxes, social issues, unions, site logistics...)
- Contractual milestones tracking, follow-up of remediation actions plans
- Contracts closing
- Budget preparation and follow-up (including PFR process)
- Risks and Opportunities management
- Internal reporting (operational, progress and financial)
- Writing Lessons Learned
The Contract Responsible has full responsibility of the contract administration on site. He/she has the complete knowledge of the contractual rights & obligations of the parties. He/she will participate in the management of the contractual relationship with the subcontractors on site.
The Contract Responsible is the commercial point of contact for the subcontractors.
- Experience in Engineering-Procurement-Construction Projects, engineering background
- Technical background as well as commerical background
- Experience in Procurement or Sub-Contract Management
- Experience in Negotiation
- Analytical mind
- Fluent spoken English and proficient written English (able to write autonomously contractual letters, Contract Amendments and documents to be issued to the subcontractors)
- Proficiency in German and/or French considered beneficial
Work starts 01.01.2017 and estimated duration is 12 months.
Apply this job with registered CV as soon as possible by clicking "Hae" at the bottom of this page.
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions. It is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Manpower Finland is an authorized private employment agency with branches across the nation. Its combination of global reach and local expertise allows for greater flexibility and agility to respond to changing business needs, providing unique value to clients and candidates through permanent, temporary and contract positions.
Tämä työpaikka, CONTRACT RESPONSIBLE, Olkiluoto, on ilmoitettu Manpower Group -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut Manpower.
Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 28.11.2016.
Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 44 kappaletta .