Our business is growing rapidly in Europe ant that's why we are looking for an experienced Solution Architect who is highly driven to create value for our customers and passionate for transforming our customer's technical and business needs to innovative solutions. As a Solution Architect at Liaison Technologies you will work closely with the sales and implementation teams. You will resolve our customers' most challenging issues regarding application and data-centric architectures.
In your role as an architect, you will work mostly with the international, large-scale and complex integration and data projects. You will analyze our customers' business, technical and data management requirements and you will deliver the appropriate architecture and roadmap deliverables with required quality level to meet the specific customer needs. In your work you will utilize your ability to combine consulting, systems integration and service delivery knowledge. In this position the ability to see both the details and the big picture are highly important, and so are your networking and people skills.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with our customers and sharing best practices throughout the duration of the implementation project.
- Gathering requirements, developing functional and technical specifications, designing, testing and delivering production ready solutions.
- Creating system integration and data architectures.
- Solution design for dPaaS (data platform as a service) solutions.
- Leading by example, setting the delivery targets for the project team and working as a team member by insuring quality, completeness and timely delivery for the customer.
- Experience of working closely with customers in advisory and/or consulting role.
- Experience with large, complex technology integration and implementation projects.
- Experience with requirements management and system integration or data management projects.
- Deep knowledge of solution architectures.
- Experience in conceptual and logical data modeling and data flow diagraming.
- Experience in business process analysis and modeling.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and inspiring colleague
- Confident to communicate with customers, conduct presentations and workshops.
- Good listener and willing to learn new technologies and technical skills.
- Capable of logical and analytical thinking and able to see the "big picture" and recognize causalities.
- Able and willing to travel and comfortable with working at our customers' premises if needed.
- Capable of working with changes and uncertainty, and handling them by seeing possibilities through a questioning and positive mind-set.
As a part of Liaison team you will work in an atmosphere which inspires innovation, collaboration and team work. Our innovations are driven by our customers' challenges and opportunities across a variety of businesses. While we have accomplished successful projects across most industries, we provide deep domain expertise for a defined set of core industries. As a growing company and one of the leading companies in integration and data management we can offer you opportunities to professional growth, sharpen your competencies and put your skills to action in a game-changing environment.
The job is based in Helsinki and it requires working on-site at customer's premises and some travelling. If you are interested in this position, please send an email (subject: Solution Architect, Finland) with your CV and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 25.10.2016. For more information about the company, please visit www.liaison.com
Liaison Technologies is a global Integration and data management company providing unique and high-value services to move, transform and manage business information on-premise or in the cloud. With a comprehensive array of business-to-business and application-to-application integration and data transformation services, Liaison's practitioners implement data management infrastructures adapted to each client's specific business requirements. Headquartered in Atlanta USA, Liaison has offices in the Netherlands, Finland, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
Osoite: 00100 HELSINKI
Hyvässä työpaikassa työnantajan tiedot ovat kunnossa. Duunitori tekee yhteistyötä Zeckitin kanssa, jotta voimme näyttää uusimmat tiedot yrityksestä (lisätietoa):
Tämä työpaikka, Solution Architect, on ilmoitettu mol -palvelussa 10.10.2016 ja sen on julkaissut Liaison Technologies Oy. Kyseessä on kokoaikatyö. Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 25.10.2016. Työpaikka sijaitsee paikkakunnalla 00100 - Helsinki , osoitteessa 00100 HELSINKI . Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 5 kappaletta .
Duunitorilla tavoitat työnhakijat tehokkaalla työpaikkailmoituksella ja houkuttelevalla employer brandingilla. Eikä siinä vielä kaikki. Jos uusi osaaja on kiven alla, kartoitamme potentiaaliset henkilöt suorahaun keinoin.Jätä ilmoitus Lue lisää