Our business is growing rapidly in Europe and that's why we are looking for an experienced Project Manager who is ready for new challenges. As a Project Manager you will be as a liaison between the customer and Liaison's teams during the different kind of delivery projects (consulting, transformation, DaaS - Data as a Service delivery). In your work you will develop client relationships and be responsible for managing the project through each phase of the project life cycle. You will oversee the deployment of DaaS and dPaaS solutions, facilitate the development of project requirements and deliver the requirements from the customer to the development team. To be successful in your job you need to understand the value of good customer relationship and how to maintain customer satisfaction.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing complex, multinational and large projects.
- Developing detailed project plans, scheduling work assignments, manage budget and monitor progress.
- Representing project reviews and presentations for customer and project team.
- Identifying project requirements, strategies, and pricing supporting client commitments.
- Identifying business and technical issues within the project, recommend appropriate. solutions, and guide client through issue resolution.
- Communicating closely and regularly with the client regarding project schedules, deliverables, possible risks and appropriate contingencies.
- Ensuring that project deliverables meet or exceed client timeline requirements and budget constraints.
- 5+ years' project management experience in a client facing role.
- Experience of large and complex transformation, system implementations and proven experience delivering on-time and on-budget implementations.
- Experience in developing and deploying standard implementation methodologies.
- Proven experience in setting and managing customer expectations and exceeding customer satisfaction metrics.
- Understanding of data integration, data mapping, cloud based services concepts and business data flows.
- Current Certification in Project Management (PMI, CSM) is desirable.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and inspiring colleague.
- Confident to communicate with customers and conduct presentations and training sessions in Finnish and English.
- Able to work effectively in a diverse multi-national team and able to motivate the team to collectively meet the project timelines.
- Able to build strong relationships both externally with customers and internally with colleagues.
- Able and willing to travel and comfortable with working at our customers' premises if needed.
- Capable of working with changes and uncertainty, and handling them by seeing possibilities through a questioning and positive mind-set.
As a part of Liaison team you will work in an atmosphere which inspires innovation, collaboration and team work. Our innovations are driven by our customers' challenges and opportunities across a variety of businesses. While we have accomplished successful projects across most industries, we provide deep domain expertise for a defined set of core industries. As a fast growing company and one of the leading companies in integration and data management domain we are able to offer you opportunities to professional growth, sharpen your competencies and put your skills to action in a game-changing environment.
The position is based in Helsinki and requires working on-site with our customers and some travelling as well. If you are interested in this position, please send an email (subject: Project Manager, Finland) with your CV and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 25.10.2016. For more information about the company, please visit www.liaison.com
Osoite: 00100 HELSINKI
Hyvässä työpaikassa työnantajan tiedot ovat kunnossa. Duunitori tekee yhteistyötä Zeckitin kanssa, jotta voimme näyttää uusimmat tiedot yrityksestä (lisätietoa):
Tämä työpaikka, Project Manager, on ilmoitettu mol -palvelussa 18.10.2016 ja sen on julkaissut Liaison Technologies Oy. Kyseessä on kokoaikatyö. Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 25.10.2016. Työpaikka sijaitsee paikkakunnalla 00100 - Helsinki , osoitteessa 00100 HELSINKI . Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 5 kappaletta .
Duunitorilla tavoitat työnhakijat tehokkaalla työpaikkailmoituksella ja houkuttelevalla employer brandingilla. Eikä siinä vielä kaikki. Jos uusi osaaja on kiven alla, kartoitamme potentiaaliset henkilöt suorahaun keinoin.Jätä ilmoitus Lue lisää