We are looking for an experienced professional who is highly driven to create value for our customers and passionate about transforming our customer's business and data management needs into innovative solutions. As a Business Architect at Liaison Technologies you will work closely with the sales and delivery teams. You will resolve our customers' most challenging issues regarding data driven transformation and architectures.
In your role as a Business Architect, you will work mostly with the international, large-scale and complex projects. You will analyze our customer's business and data management requirements and you deliver the appropriate operating model, capability model, architecture and roadmap deliverables with required quality level to meet a specific customer need. You will design sustainable solutions to current business and data issues, and you will also ensure that customer's future expansion is in line with customer's goal(s). You will be operating at customer's senior level, but you also will stay in constant contact with the customer's various communities. You will need to know how to ask the right questions. In your work you will utilize your ability to combine client facing consulting skills with your deep business- and data domain knowledge. In this position the ability to see both the details and the big picture are highly important, and so are your networking and people skills.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing, analyzing and verifying customers' requirements.
- Advising customer's policy makers who set strategic priorities.
- Translating business and/or data strategy to a "to-be" architecture and roadmap.
- Consulting regarding Data as a Service capabilities and operating model.
- Sharing best practices and being consultative to customers throughout the duration of the projects.
- Solution design for dPaaS (data platform as a service) solutions.
- Strong customer engagement focus.
- Leading by example, setting the delivery targets for the project team and working as a team member by insuring quality, completeness and timely delivery for the customer.
- At least 10+ years of experience with large, complex data management and business. integration projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of business and data architecture.
- Background in advisory and architecture consulting.
- Several years' experience with requirements management.
- Deep understanding of Data Management challenges.
- Deep knowledge of, and experience in enterprise architectures.
- Proven ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Experience in business process analysis and modeling.
- A strong personality with good communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding analytic skills.
- Industry experience from finance- life science-, healthcare-, or CPG industry.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and inspiring colleague.
- Conceptual and strategic thinker.
- Able to lead by example.
- Confident to communicate with customers, conduct presentations and workshops in Finnish and English.
- Good listener and willing to learn new technologies and technical skills.
- Capable of logical thinking and able to see the "big picture" and recognize causalities.
- Able and willing to travel and comfortable with working short times in our customers' premises if needed.
- Capable of working with changes and uncertainty, and handling them by seeing possibilities through a questioning and positive mind-set.
As a part of Liaison team you will work in an atmosphere which inspires innovation, collaboration and team work. Our innovations are driven by our customers' challenges and opportunities across a variety of businesses. While we have accomplished successful projects across most industries, we provide deep domain expertise for a defined set of core industries. As one of the leading companies in integration and data management we can offer you opportunities to professional growth, sharpen your competencies and put your skills to action in a game-changing environment.
The position is based in Helsinki and and it requires working on-site at customer's premises and some travelling. If you are interested in this position, please send an email (subject: Business Architect, Finland) with your CV and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 25.10.2016. For more information about the company, please visit www.liaison.com.
Osoite: 00100 HELSINKI
Hyvässä työpaikassa työnantajan tiedot ovat kunnossa. Duunitori tekee yhteistyötä Zeckitin kanssa, jotta voimme näyttää uusimmat tiedot yrityksestä (lisätietoa):
Tämä työpaikka, Business Architect, on ilmoitettu mol -palvelussa 18.10.2016 ja sen on julkaissut Liaison Technologies Oy. Kyseessä on kokoaikatyö. Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 25.10.2016. Työpaikka sijaitsee paikkakunnalla 00100 - Helsinki , osoitteessa 00100 HELSINKI . Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 4 kappaletta .
Duunitorilla tavoitat työnhakijat tehokkaalla työpaikkailmoituksella ja houkuttelevalla employer brandingilla. Eikä siinä vielä kaikki. Jos uusi osaaja on kiven alla, kartoitamme potentiaaliset henkilöt suorahaun keinoin.Jätä ilmoitus Lue lisää