Our business is growing rapidly in Europe and that's why we are seeking an experienced professional who has strong desire for transforming our customers' digital and data driven business requirements into innovative solutions and helping them to change and streamline the way they are operating at the moment. As a Digital Business Analyst in Liaison team you will be our customers' key contact during their transformation journey.
In your role as a Business Analyst, you will work mostly with the international projects which are large-scale and complex. In your work you will utilize your ability to combine consulting, data management, business integration and service delivery knowledge. In this position the ability to see both the details and the big picture are important, and so are networking and people skills.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Interacting with customer to understand the business process, business rules and data requirements, and critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources.
- Interfacing with customer on business requirements and solution related matters and analyzing and verifying customer requirements for the certain process area.
- Implementing DaaS (Data as a Service) operating model and delivering dPaaS (data - Platform as a Service) solutions.
- Sharing best practices and being consultative to customers and internal teams throughout the duration of the implementation project.
- Developing workflows to address e.g. data extraction, data validation, data cleansing, data harmonization and business logic.
- At least 5+ years of experience with business analyst/consultant roles.
- Experience with large, complex business integration, data management and transformation projects.
- Experience with gathering and creation functional- and data definition and design documents.
- Knowledge on Data Management, Analytics, Big Data and related technologies.
- Experience in business process analysis and modeling.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical solutions.
- Industry experience from finance- life science-, healthcare-, or CPG industry
- Energetic, self-motivated, and inspiring colleague.
- Confident to communicate with customers and conduct presentations and training sessions in Finnish and English.
- Confident to support sales team during the sales process when needed.
- Good listener and willing to continuously develop your professional skills and capabilities.
- Capable of logical thinking and creative problem solving.
- Able and willing to travel and comfortable with working in our customers' premises.
- Capable of working with changes and uncertainty, and handling them by seeing possibilities through a questioning and positive mind-set.
As a part of Liaison team you will work in an atmosphere which inspires innovation, collaboration and team work. Our innovations are driven by our customers' challenges and opportunities across a variety of businesses. While we have accomplished successful projects across most industries, we provide deep domain expertise for a defined set of core industries. As one of the leading companies in integration and data management we can offer you opportunities to professional growth, sharpen your competencies and put your skills to action in a game-changing environment.
The position is based in Helsinki and it requires working on-site at customer's premises and some travelling. If you are interested in this position, please send an email with your CV and salary request to email@example.com (subject: Digital Business Analyst, Finland) no later than 31.10.2016. For more information about the company, please visit www.liaison.com.
Osoite: 00100 HELSINKI
Hyvässä työpaikassa työnantajan tiedot ovat kunnossa. Duunitori tekee yhteistyötä Zeckitin kanssa, jotta voimme näyttää uusimmat tiedot yrityksestä (lisätietoa):
Tämä työpaikka, Business Analyst / Consultant, on ilmoitettu mol -palvelussa 18.10.2016 ja sen on julkaissut Liaison Technologies Oy. Kyseessä on kokoaikatyö. Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 31.10.2016. Työpaikka sijaitsee paikkakunnalla 00100 - Helsinki , osoitteessa 00100 HELSINKI . Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 5 kappaletta .
Duunitorilla tavoitat työnhakijat tehokkaalla työpaikkailmoituksella ja houkuttelevalla employer brandingilla. Eikä siinä vielä kaikki. Jos uusi osaaja on kiven alla, kartoitamme potentiaaliset henkilöt suorahaun keinoin.Jätä ilmoitus Lue lisää