WE ARE LOOKING FOR SENIOR MANAGER WITH A RETAILER ATTITUDE *
Are you all in? Do you consider the customer and quality in everything you do? We are looking for a great and a talented team player for a Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition position based in Helsinki area.
In this role, you will be part of the K-Group's Talent and Organizational Development team within HR. You will get to evaluate and redefine existing processes, as well as create new to ensure that we have the best talent for the future. Our work is fast-paced, collaborative and constantly evolving. On our part, we will share our talent pool of 45 000 individuals with diverse views and backgrounds in nine countries with you.
Your role will focus on:
• Strategic and operative resource management by defining global processes, tools and roles
• Crystalizing our employer brand and managing the actions and measurements related to it
• Supporting all of our businesses in regards to resourcing
- (organizational changes, recruiting, graduate recruitment, temp help, assessments, etc.)
• Managing and developing partner networks and talent networks
To be successful in this role, your background, experience and skillset reflect the following:
• At least 8 years of HR experience, of which 5 years in a recruiting function in a large, global business
• Vision of what modern resourcing looks like
• Experience in developing talent processes and partner networks
• Employer Brand development with an international scope
• Good understanding of assessment methods and tools, such as OPQ, MQ and Verify
• Ability to analyze and conceptualize processes and concepts
• Strong skills in HRIS/recruiting systems and social media, e.g. LinkedIn
• Proven leadership skills and an ability to influence in a matrixed environment
• Personal network and ability to network with various different groups
• Fluent English and working knowledge of Finnish are a must
• Experience in workforce management or utilizing temp help is a plus
Working for the K-Group
The about 45,000 exceptionally nice people of the K-Group work daily to make shopping fun for customers in our stores in the Nordic countries, the Baltic countries, Poland and Russia. We help our more than 1,500 stores serve their customers in the grocery trade, the building and technical trade, and the car trade. We do our work with big heart while paying attention to society and the environment. We are already the most responsible food retailer in the world and are constantly trying out something new. We are doing this to provide good choices both on the shelves of the local stores and online.
Contact details and application instructions
Please apply via the application link by 31.10.2016. More information Katja Lee, Head of Leadership & Org Dev, firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 50 433 0001 on 18.10.2016 9:00-11:00.
* with ability to work independently and take responsibility, with service approach
Tämä työpaikka, Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition in K-Group’s Talent and Organizational Development team, on ilmoitettu Kesko -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut Kesko.
Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 31.10.2016.
Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 40 kappaletta .