Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company with approximately 376 000 people in more than 120 countries. If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Recently graduated? Start your career journey at our Accenture office in the historical city of Prague!
Accenture is looking for a Finnish and Swedish speaking recent graduate to join our team as a Junior HR Generalist. This is an excellent opportunity for starting your career with one of the world's leading global companies while working in the vibrant capital of Czech Republic located in the heart of Europe. Join our dedicated HR team supporting our client - a global leader within the Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry!
- Direct and indirect contact with our client's employees via phone and email
- Advise the client on various issues regarding HR policies and processes
- Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems and tracking tools
- Production of official HR documents such as references, contracts, amendment letters
- Contribute to a high customer satisfaction
- Work strictly on agreed processes and actively identify opportunities for process improvements
- Support and sustain a positive work environment that fosters team performance through own work and behavior
- Upon gaining maturity, complete continuous improvement projects and additional tasks as assigned
- Perform ad hoc tasks when required
Are you the person we are looking for?
- Fluency in Finnish, Swedish and English
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in delivery
- Relevant bachelor's degree
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills (ability to learn and efficiently use various systems)
- Active team player ? Ability to analyze and solve process-related challenges and issues
- Proactive, taking initiative and actively think about improvements
- Previous experience working with HR systems is a plus but not a requirement
What we offer:
- Position in one of the world's leading global companies
- Professional growth based on performance
- Training program/curriculum
- Wide range of benefits - 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, etc.
- Relocation package
Does this sound interesting?
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com. Please state in the email which position you are applying for and where you found out about this opportunity. For more information about a career at Accenture, please visit www.accenture.cz/career or send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tämä työpaikka, Junior HR Generalist with Finnish and Swedish, on ilmoitettu mol -palvelussa 16.09.2016 ja sen on julkaissut Accenture Central Europe B.V., org. sl.. Kyseessä on kokoaikatyö. Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 31.10.2016. Työpaikka sijaitsee osoitteessa V Parku 2316/12, 14800 Prague, Tsekki .
Duunitorilla tavoitat työnhakijat tehokkaalla työpaikkailmoituksella ja houkuttelevalla employer brandingilla. Eikä siinä vielä kaikki. Jos uusi osaaja on kiven alla, kartoitamme potentiaaliset henkilöt suorahaun keinoin.Jätä ilmoitus Lue lisää