We are a young and thriving company which distinguishes itself by means of excellent know-how in the fields of Telecommunications and vehicle Telematics. Our company disposes of a versatile portfolio of consultancy and application development services. We are particularly engaged in the Automotive Domain and the Telecommunication sector. The basis of all solutions constitutes our own developed Advanced Telematics Platform(ATP).
Among our customers, we count telecommunication providers, vehicle manufacturers as well as automotive suppliers, both municipal and private fleet operators and road toll operators. Our development projects comprise mobile telephonysystems, automotive testing, fleet management and electronic fee collection.
Apart from performance-oriented remuneration, we lay emphasis on providing a pleasant working atmosphere, based on mutual respect and recognition. Our staff members are part of a dynamic and continuously growing company being active in a challenging and exciting market environment.
We expect our employees to show strong interest in future technologies and to be apt to generate highly efficient system integrations. Moreover they should be entirely committed to their task and work in a results-oriented way in order to be able to implement projects according to customers' specifications.
Currently we are in the market looking for motivated Java Developers (m/f) for Telematics solutions, talented graduates or with first professional experience for the assignments in our development SCRUM team.
- Development of Telematics applications in Java/OSGi(server, embedded mobile and desktop applications)
- System architecture, software design, implementation and tests
- Support of the validation team for problem analysis and bug fixing (better even you don't code bugs)
- Degree in computer science, engineering, physics or similar
- Experience regarding Telematics development would be great
- Java, OSGi, Eclipse RCP/RAP
- Development for Windows, Linux, Android with the common IDEs
- Continuous integration
- Agile development processes (SCRUM)
- Experience in SW QM, SW builds, SW Configuration Management
- You are longing to work with the latest technologies
- Interest in mobile, distributed applications
- Highly proficient in English. Basic German would be appreciated
- Team worker, flexibility, learning aptitude
Please send your application (including salary expectation and possible start date) to:
Please send your CV and the application form by e-mail in German language.
This employment complies with the legislation of Germany.
mm-lab GmbH, Puh: (49) 7119203282
Contact EA: Laura Zöller, firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 711 920 3282
Tämä työpaikka, Java Developers for Telematics Solutions (m/f), on ilmoitettu mol -palvelussa 27.09.2016 ja sen on julkaissut mm-lab GmbH. Kyseessä on kokoaikatyö. Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 27.10.2016. Työpaikka sijaitsee paikkakunnalla Germany , osoitteessa Bahnhofstr. 29, Saksa .
Duunitorilla tavoitat työnhakijat tehokkaalla työpaikkailmoituksella ja houkuttelevalla employer brandingilla. Eikä siinä vielä kaikki. Jos uusi osaaja on kiven alla, kartoitamme potentiaaliset henkilöt suorahaun keinoin.Jätä ilmoitus Lue lisää