Callstats.io provides products that measure and manage the performance of real-time media communications. The callstats.io product helps software developers set up, build, and scale communication applications easily and effortlessly using WebRTC technology.
We are now looking for a
Full Stack Developer
We collect millions of network and media quality metrics from our customers around the world, which we analyse, cluster, and categorise based on various attributes. Our cloud infrastructure creates reports, and alerts the customers when their users experience degrades. Our systems also automagically fixes issues. The optimizations thus enables our customers to provide a superior service quality compared to their competitors.
- Our solutions aim to excite our customers daily.
- Data is the critical part of our product. We constantly raise the bar on the user-experience.
- Rome was not built in one day. All our projects started small and gradually increase in complexity.
- We are constantly shipping code. Done is better than perfect - the moment when the feature is better than what is already live on the site.
- What we want to see you
What we want to see you
- You understand the lifecyle of a web request.
- You are proficient in any two of the following: Django, Go, React.
- You have a deep understanding of closures, DOM manipulation, HTTP,
- websockets, and cross browser compatibility challenges.
- You are comfortable writing code at any point in a stack.
- You have demonstrated skill and enthusiasm for learning, and applying new technologies when appropriate.
Contact: [email protected]
We are also looking for a WebRTC Engineer, Server Engineer and DevOps!
Osoite: Helsinki, Suomi
Tämä työpaikka, Full stack developer, on ilmoitettu duunitori -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut Callstats.io.
Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 22.01.2017.
osoitteessa Helsinki, Suomi