Teleperformance Portugal (EN)
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 6.000 employees we are providing services to around 56 countries in 28 different languages.
In 2015, Teleperformance Portugal is considered for the sixth time the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded for the second time by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a young, dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
As Market Research Customer Support Representative your main responsibility will be to provide basic technical and general customer support to all our clients’ member-households.
Our client is a global leader in the field of market research. After collecting information and processing data the company provides insights and statistical data on consumer behavior to its customers. Our client audits actively more than 100 countries worldwide, only in Europe 47 markets are being constantly investigated.
• Research support activities by giving technical advice and identifying user needs;
• Contact prospective and existing members;
• Ensure an adequate response time while delivering high quality service to all users;
• Address members concerns, inquiries by interaction in a professional and friendly manner;
• Maintain excellent quality and efficiency to achieve our team targets.
• Fluency in written and spoken Finnish (C2 level mandatory);
• Fluency in written and spoken English (preferably B2 level);
• Good computer and typing skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Great team spirit;
• Previous experience in Customer Service is a plus;
• Availability to work Monday to Friday between 7AM and 6PM, with rotating shift schedule (40 working hours per week).
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Intensive training and familiarization phase;
• Long-term development opportunities;
• Temporary, renewable employment contract;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance owned apartment;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Free annual flight to the homeland;
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more for all who are interested.
Tämä työpaikka, Finnish Customer Support Representative (m/f) for a Market Research Project, on ilmoitettu duunitori -palvelussa 07.10.2016 ja sen on julkaissut Teleperformance Portugal. Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 05.11.2016. Työpaikka sijaitsee paikkakunnalla portugal , osoitteessa Lisbon, Portugal .
Duunitorilla tavoitat työnhakijat tehokkaalla työpaikkailmoituksella ja houkuttelevalla employer brandingilla. Eikä siinä vielä kaikki. Jos uusi osaaja on kiven alla, kartoitamme potentiaaliset henkilöt suorahaun keinoin.Jätä ilmoitus Lue lisää