- Are you someone curious about why something is done one way or another, yet with the added ability of being objective about the solutions?
- Are you a constant learner and always impart UX knowledge to help the users succeed beyond their own level of competence?
- Are you someone able to describe why certain approaches may or may not work for your particular users and domain?
- Are you someone able to provide data-driven and experiential justification for every design decision instead of merely following the crowd?
If you answer is absolutely yes, WE WANT YOU! At F-Secure we work on teams with people across the globe who have different backgrounds and ideas. We value Work-life balance and foster creativity in work. F-Secure provides you the challenge of meaningful work, offers constant opportunities to develop world-class software UX designing skills. In your new role you will
Skills & Requirements Requirements:
- Collaborate with Product Owner and UX team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Work on turning UI concepts to final design: Define use cases, corner cases and produce detailed UI specifications with guidance from the UX team and visual designers.
- Collaborating on user experience planning with a lead UX.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Act as liaison between UX team and software team in different geographical locations.
- Arrange reviews with UX designers, architects and developers to ensure concept feasibility.
- Continuously researching on interaction design trends.
- Work with a scrum development team under continuous delivery model and full agile development life cycle with Jira.
- Actively inspect and validate end product UI meets design requirements and intent.
- Produce UX design documentation and support development to build the intended design.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standard.
- At least three (3) years' experience in UX design for software, web applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in wire-framing tool (Axure) and other visual design tools (Adobe CS6 / Photoshop/ Illustrator).
- Experience with UI design patterns and standard User-Centered Design methodologies.
- Detail oriented and ability to solve problems proactively, creatively and effectively.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Stay up to date with the latest interaction design & UI technology trends.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur and should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Please be informed that only shortlisted candidate(s) will be notified. Great Place to Work
About the company WE SEE THINGS OTHERS DON'T.
Nearly 1.000 amazing colleagues in 22 countries
Possibility to protect the world
Work with best of class experts who care
Relaxed, open and fun working environment
32+ of nationalities
Global with the spirit of a small company
We started off protecting computers. Now we are protecting the world.
To be ready when it matters most, we trust each other relentlessly. We care about our colleagues and we listen to each other, even when listening isn't easy.
From more than 25 years of protecting millions of computers, from the first malware to the latest ransomware, we know this for sure: companies will be hit by a cyber attack. The only question is if they will recover and come back stronger.
To do that, they need the right team in their corner. For F-Secure, cyber security is more than a product—it's how we see the world.
Osoite: Kuala Lumpur
Tämä työpaikka, UX Designer / Senior UX Designer, on ilmoitettu F-Secure -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut F-Secure.
Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 05.11.2016.
osoitteessa Kuala Lumpur
Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 19 kappaletta .