Of course you like to troubleshoot, but do you also enjoy talking to customers? Do you like helping others? Are you a partner-oriented Sales Engineer?
We are looking for Sales Engineers to join our product team in Tokyo. We need someone who has good general knowledge on all areas of IT technology, and comfortable talking to customers and presenting in front of people. Skills & Requirements Requirement:
To succeed in this role, you are expected to have a basic knowledge in IT/security, and...
- Native level Japanese and Business level English
- Comprehensive knowledge of anti-virus systems in particular and IT security in general
- Experience in data security consulting
- Administration experience for the Windows and Linux operating systems
- Able to handle well all relevant office applications
- Ideally knowledge of CRM and ERP systems
Bonus points for the following skills/characteristics:
Great Place to Work
- Energetic, know how to have fun
- Passion for Cyber Security
- Enjoy working with others
About the company WE SEE THINGS OTHERS DON'T.
- Nearly 1.000 amazing colleagues in 22 countries
- Possibility to protect the world
- Work with best of class experts who care
- Relaxed, open and fun working environment
- 32+ of nationalities
- Global with the spirit of a small company
We started off protecting computers. Now we are protecting the world.
To be ready when it matters most, we trust each other relentlessly. We care about our colleagues and we listen to each other, even when listening isn't easy.
From more than 25 years of protecting millions of computers, from the first malware to the latest ransomware, we know this for sure: companies will be hit by a cyber attack. The only question is if they will recover and come back stronger.
To do that, they need the right team in their corner. For F-Secure, cyber security is more than a product—it's how we see the world.
Osoite: Tokyo, Japan
Tämä työpaikka, Sales Engineer, on ilmoitettu F-Secure -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut F-Secure.
Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 31.12.2016.
osoitteessa Tokyo, Japan
Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 8 kappaletta .