Linux Engineer to administer thousands of servers containing petabytes of data and hundreds of services around the globe.
It's a round the clock operation - you will be working a 12-hour shifts with 4 days on and 4 days off rotational arrangement with a team of multinationals. The incumbent takes responsibility for monitoring of servers and services and is able to act swiftly. He or she will also be in charge of:
Skills & Requirements Qualities:
- Deploying and maintaining our products in production in a controlled and systematic manner.
- Troubleshoot incidents on our production systems and demonstrate the ability to think outside of processes and procedures.
- The availability/accessibility and security of our platforms.
- Communication towards stakeholders (Customer Care, Service managers, etc).
- Fast learner: You are a brainiac but you leave your ego at the door. You are willing to learn new things and learn them fast!
- Team work: Collaborate. Five brains are better than one.
- Keep the big picture in mind: Suffering from tunnel vision? Climb on your desk, get a bird's eye perspective, take a snapshot, come back down and let's try again.
- Proactive: Got a pile of work to shovel and not assigned to anyone? Get on it!
- Work ethics: F-Secure guarantees the privacy of our users and their digital freedom, you must abide by those high standard of professionalism and integrity, promote them and truly believe in them.
- Ambition: You want to show what you are capable of.
- Honesty: You don't know? Say it. You made a mistake? Voice out before it gets out of hand.
- Accountability: Take ownership and be proud of it.
- echo 'Linus Torvalds a Linux and open source guru' | sed s/Linus\ Torvalds/You\ are/ (You are a Linux and open source guru)
- General knowledge of Windows, networks, server and storage hardware, monitoring & supervision and IT security
- General knowledge of high scalable architecture, Iaas and centralized management
- Good working knowledge of hardware (NAS, SAN, RAID, etc), Bash/Perl scripting, Nagios and VMWare
- Proficient in English
We will also consider passionate fresh graduates with personal experience.
*Please be informed that only shortlisted candidate(s) will be notified. Great Place to Work
About the company WE SEE THINGS OTHERS DON'T.
Nearly 1.000 amazing colleagues in 22 countries
Possibility to protect the world
Work with best of class experts who care
Relaxed, open and fun working environment
32+ of nationalities
Global with the spirit of a small company
We started off protecting computers. Now we are protecting the world.
To be ready when it matters most, we trust each other relentlessly. We care about our colleagues and we listen to each other, even when listening isn't easy.
From more than 25 years of protecting millions of computers, from the first malware to the latest ransomware, we know this for sure: companies will be hit by a cyber attack. The only question is if they will recover and come back stronger.
To do that, they need the right team in their corner. For F-Secure, cyber security is more than a product—it's how we see the world.
Osoite: Kuala Lumpur
Tämä työpaikka, Linux Engineer, on ilmoitettu F-Secure -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut F-Secure.
Ilmoitus on toistaiseksi voimassa.
osoitteessa Kuala Lumpur
Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 19 kappaletta .