- Someone curious about why something is done one way or another, yet with the added ability of being objective about the solutions?
- A constant learner and passionate for code, developing it from a purely scientific skill into a craft or an art?
- Someone who pays attention and obsessive about details?
- Someone able to see the potential functional and technical impacts of present-day decisions?
- Interested in developing cutting edge solutions and learning from the best minds in software engineering while at it?
If you answer is absolutely yes, WE WANT YOU! At F-Secure we work on teams with people across the globe who have different backgrounds and ideas. We value Work-life balance and foster creativity in work. F-Secure provides you the challenge of meaningful work, offers constant opportunities to develop world-class software engineering skills. Skills & Requirements Responsibilities:
- Discusses with Product Owner and teammates on analysis, design, estimation and work planning of feature development.
- Handles bug/issue analysis, effort estimation and some release planning.
- Connects with other fellows, teams and domain experts in getting the necessary knowledge to deliver fixes should the need arise.
- Continuous research on product/service enhancement by way of code/process improvements and/or new technology/framework/platform. Develops Proof of Concepts (PoC) and prototypes as needed.
- Work together with the team on code review, refactoring work and product enhancement.
- Research and work with fellow teammates on work improvement practices, tooling and process improvements.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status and is willing to work in Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur
- Understands and is passionate about the need on having high quality product and product support
- A team player that appreciates collaborative work, shares knowledge and is receptive of new ideas
- Driven and self-motivated, able to work without supervision, a collaborator
- Possesses strong software engineering fundamentals and knowledge of best practices
- Must have strong experience with Java, JQuery, HTML5, CSS/Bootstrap, Spring MVC, back-end related knowledge (SQLs, UNIX shell scriptings, Hibernate etc.)
- Experience in UI development or Apache would be advantageous but is not required
- Work tooling such as Eclipse, Netbeans, Jasmine, jrebel, grunt, git/stash, Jenkins
- Worked on test and development process with shared test environments
- Exposure to Agile software development method will be advantageous
* Please be informed that only shortlisted candidate(s) will be contacted. In addition to this, applicant(s) will be required to undertake an off-site test prior to being chosen for a face-to-face interview. Great Place to Work
About the company WE SEE THINGS OTHERS DON'T.
Nearly 1.000 amazing colleagues in 22 countries
Possibility to protect the world
Work with best of class experts who care
Relaxed, open and fun working environment
32+ of nationalities
Global with the spirit of a small company
We started off protecting computers. Now we are protecting the world.
To be ready when it matters most, we trust each other relentlessly. We care about our colleagues and we listen to each other, even when listening isn't easy.
From more than 25 years of protecting millions of computers, from the first malware to the latest ransomware, we know this for sure: companies will be hit by a cyber attack. The only question is if they will recover and come back stronger.
To do that, they need the right team in their corner. For F-Secure, cyber security is more than a product—it's how we see the world.
Osoite: Kuala Lumpur
Tämä työpaikka, Java Software Engineer (Operator Portal), on ilmoitettu F-Secure -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut F-Secure.
Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 27.10.2016.
osoitteessa Kuala Lumpur
Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 17 kappaletta .