We are now hiring for Customer Insight Specialist
· Executing (tactically) Voice of the Customer program, including surveying for all key customer groups.
· Impact the business by interpreting, synthesizing and effectively communicating the results from surveys.
· Utilize studies and work experience, as well as research best practices in order to find both traditional and innovative solutions to generate actionable insights to our customers and their loyalty to the company.
· Working with all functions within HQ, country offices and F-Secure's partners to assure efficacy of surveys and results.
· Participate in selection process for appropriate tool set that optimally serves the survey implementation, analyzing, reporting and actioning needs. Skills & Requirements
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE?
· Bachelor or Master Degree Business, Psychology or equivalent
· 1+ years of effecting customer research
· Proficiency in different research metrics (e.g. NPS, CSAT)
· Analytical and good in details
· Ability to work independently
· Experience on using analytical tools
· Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and other use of MS Office & Adobe tools
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Fluent spoken and written English
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING IN ADDITION TO THIS MEANINGFUL AND INTERESTING ROLE?
A career with F-Secure combines the opportunity of a global organization with the spirit and energy of a small company. We look for people, who can combine forward-looking view on their area of expertise with an ability to apply practical improvements along the way. Most of all people who are inspired by our mission to fight for digital freedom!
FURTHER INFO AND HOW TO APPLY
Interesting enough? We would need a few details about you, so please apply below or if you have any questions, contact Tarja Aarnio, tel. +358 (0)50 569 9215, email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
And of course, we offer competitive salary and benefits including extensive health care, remote working, company supported sport activities, gym and sauna at the premises and we even subsidize your commuting by offering you a bicycle benefit and many more things to keep our best asset - people - happy! Great Place to Work
About the company WE SEE THINGS OTHERS DON'T.
Nearly 1.000 amazing colleagues in 22 countries
Possibility to protect the world
Work with best of class experts who care
Relaxed, open and fun working environment
32+ of nationalities
Global with the spirit of a small company
We started off protecting computers. Now we are protecting the world.
To be ready when it matters most, we trust each other relentlessly. We care about our colleagues and we listen to each other, even when listening isn't easy.
From more than 25 years of protecting millions of computers, from the first malware to the latest ransomware, we know this for sure: companies will be hit by a cyber attack. The only question is if they will recover and come back stronger.
To do that, they need the right team in their corner. For F-Secure, cyber security is more than a product—it's how we see the world.