Are you passionate about growing the business through partners? Do you have the experience and the skill set in a channel management field? Are you good at motivating and developing highly skilled professionals to do their best?
We are looking for a Channel Enablement Manager
to join our team in Tokyo. We need someone who is sales-minded, who is able to actively develop our new channel partner program, and is good at identifying the target and creating the channel strategies and initiatives that can be leveraged across the team. Skills & Requirements
To succeed in this demanding role, you are expected to have deep expertise in the area of Channel Management of an organization ideally in IT/security, and additionally someone who understands each function of marketing and sales both, and because of that, you must be flexible, a great communicator, and a motivator. Requirements:
- Near native Japanese speaker, and business level English
- Background working with large account resellers
- Channel development experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Highly organized
- Strong researcher
- Good analytical skills
Bonus points for the following skills/characteristics:
- Energetic, know how to have fun
- Passion for Cyber Security
- Curious and willing to try new things
If you have a positive attitude with strong experience in developing and maintaining good working relationships with partners and colleagues, you could be the right fit for our team! Great Place to Work
About the company WE SEE THINGS OTHERS DON'T.
- Nearly 1.000 amazing colleagues in 22 countries
- Possibility to protect the world
- Work with best of class experts who care
- Relaxed, open and fun working environment
- 32+ of nationalities
- Global with the spirit of a small company
We started off protecting computers. Now we are protecting the world.
To be ready when it matters most, we trust each other relentlessly. We care about our colleagues and we listen to each other, even when listening isn't easy.
From more than 25 years of protecting millions of computers, from the first malware to the latest ransomware, we know this for sure: companies will be hit by a cyber attack. The only question is if they will recover and come back stronger.
To do that, they need the right team in their corner. For F-Secure, cyber security is more than a product—it's how we see the world.