We are a modern technology company delivering web and mobile solutions. We combine strategy, design and analytics with technology and data - that is the basis of our thinking about business.Our customers represent global, leading brands like: HBO, Kone, Rovio, Ikea, and they appreciate our craftsmanship, innovation and "can do" attitude. Our vast experience, factual approach to client issues and openness to new ideas are qualities highly valued by our partners.
We are looking for CustomerSupport Engineers (L2)to join our troops. Experienced in handling the customer support interactions on a technical level to form a connection between the end customers and our development team.This position will be the main point of contact for customers contacting us for questions pertaining to the developed software.
We work with a multitude of technologies and frameworks and frequently cross the backend - frontend boundary. We put lots of focus on creating software that is scalable, durable and has excellent user experience. Therefore we look for candidates that are open to multidisciplinary projects.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining solid customer relationships by providing excellent customer support via email, IM and telephone
- Troubleshooting of the reported issues and gathering of the additional information
- Monitoring of the web applications health through monitoring system and alerts
- Monitoring of the mobile applications comments in the application stores
- Using command line interface in Linux Bash, Windows Powershell to perform the support tasks
- Managing the AWS images and basic operations with running cloud instances
- Copying the database contents (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Performing the help sessions with the customers through the remote desktop
- Suggesting and improving customer service processes and documentation procedures
- Reporting trends, escalations, concerns to the development team
Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years of hands-on, professional experience
- Very good English language communication skills
- Experience in troubleshooting of the web and mobile software issues
- Experience in entrering bugs using JIRA or similar ticketing system
- Experience in performing tasks using command line interfaces in Linux and Windows
- "Can do" attitude, open mindset and excellent problem solving skills
- Good understanding of agile development
- Very strong organizational skills with a big emphasis on follow through
- Ability to learn multiple systems rapidly
Wondering what we can offer you for your engagement?
- Multinational environment with an outstanding non-corporate atmosphere and great people to work with
- An opportunity to work independently (empowerment & decision making)
- Attractive compensation package
- Private medical care
- Annual training budget
- Fun & challenges
- Small agile development team consisted of senior-level developers with true passion for technology
- Flexible working hours
- Selection of the preferred form of cooperation
The atmosphere of our place is relaxed and highly professional at the same time. Our company's philosophy is to empower people to take responsibility and become the true heroes in their respective areas of expertise. We work in self-organizing teams where everyone brings value and is able to make use of the skills to the fullest extent. People and interactions matter here.
If you are a master in your field and recognize yourself as the One - please, come and meet us. Let us show you that work can be enjoyable and meaningful at the same time.
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Osoite: Wroclaw, PL
Tämä työpaikka, Customer Support Engineer (L2), on ilmoitettu Siili -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut Siili.
Ilmoitus on toistaiseksi voimassa.
osoitteessa Wroclaw, PL