Currently we are looking for our globally well-known Client in Gdynia (Tricity) POLAND motivated and energetic candidates for the position of: Travel Consultant with Finnish
Our Client is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO). They serve several industries, including travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, professional services and others. They also provide essential corporate functions, such as finance and accounting, human resources, research and analytics.
In this role you will be serving travel industry. Are you familiar with handling incoming phone calls, responding to e-mails from customers? Do you have experience in delivering professional and prompt service to the customers? If yes, this job might be perfect for you! Your tasks will be:
• providing phone and email support to customers, giving relevant information
• keeping records of all customers' enquiries in the reporting system,
• following prescribed processes (e.g. Rebooking, Cancellation, Schedule change, Name change, Luggage, Meals and Seats, Insurance, Monitor automated ticketing process) and handling other customer requests
• cooperate with all relevant departments to resolve customer issues
• provide e-ticket confirmations to customers
You are welcome to contact with us if you have fluent Finnish plus good English skills, you are self-motivated, use initiative and you are great problem solver. You have previous customer support experience and you can be described as a fast learner and you are open to change and are flexible. A big advantage would be your previous experience as in travel industry and usage of travel software (Amadeus and Sabre Red). Our Client offers:
• Modern office & friendly atmosphere
• Everyday contact with multinational environment
• Permanent employment contract (after 6 months' trial period)
• Monthly performance bonus
• Benefits (you can choose from a variety of options: MultiSport card, private medical care, petrol vouchers, cinema tickets, vouchers to different shops, etc.)
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills, computer and language courses)
• Team building activities
• Fruit Mondays to start your week with energy
• Working hours: Monday - Friday between 8 AM and 5 PM
If you are interested don't hesitate to submit your application and CV in English via link
For more information you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be informed that we contact personally only chosen candidates.
Please be informed that the location of this job is Gdynia, Poland.
We kindly ask you to include in your application the following clause:
"I agree for processing my personal data and storage it into a database of your company in order to present me an offer of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. No. 133, item 883)."