We are now looking for a Recruiting & Retention Specialist to join our team. Our ideal candidate gets excited about making the team grow, enjoys leading the selection process, takes pride in creating a top notch recruitment experience, has excellent communication skills, is confident and gets a kick out of exceeding expectations.
You will be part of our multidisciplinary team of engineers, content producers, digital marketers and copywriters who demand a lot but give a lot back in return.
- Are methodical and already have experience in HR and recruiting
- Are passionate about learning new technologies and operational structures
- Are a team player and a self-starter
- Are comfortable with modern technology and working in a remote team
- Speak fluent English and preferably German (other languages are beneficial too!)
- Have the ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
- Are resourceful and very independent
- Are confident in your problem solving skills
- Have an adaptable working style
- Are able to work well under pressure and prioritise a varied workload
- Are fun to work with and get along with people
Your role and responsibilities
- Be a true ambassador of Employer Branding
- Independently lead the pre-selection process (screening and phone interviews)
- Developing a hiring and retention plan for a year
- Defining role descriptions together with hiring managers and posting the ads in relevant channels
- Finding and acquiring top talents
- All areas of recruitment and headhunting including candidate pool creation and selection, candidate sourcing, job posting, resume screening, interviewing and presenting
- Manage the recruitment life cycle, manage all recruitment policies, processes and programs
- Ensure employees have everything they need to be productive and have fun at work
- Create a comfortable place to work in
- Make a fun place to work: organize company events to ensure all employees across the world are engaged
- Plan events where all employees meet
- Establish an effective communication channel to collect employee requirements, expectations and feedback
- We are a full-stack bank replacement for businesses
- We are operate as an Authorised Payment Institution regulated by the FIN-FSA
- We take care of all the layers of the stack - interface, infrastructure, operations and marketing
We're all here to make Holvi a success. We enjoy working with people who are enthusiastic about learning, take initiative and ownership and contribute positively to our company culture. We are looking forward to welcoming a new core member to the team to help us scale Holvi to the next level.
If you are interested, please submit your application preferably on-line no later than 23rd of October 2016. For further inquiries, please contact Sr Consultant Arja Martikainen +358407621564 on Wednesdays between 1 and 3 pm.
- human resources
- talent acquisition
- employer branding
Tämä työpaikka, Recruiting & Retention Specialist, on ilmoitettu Barona -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut Barona.
Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 23.10.2016.
Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 272 kappaletta .