We are searching for a Finnish-speaking team member to ICT service support team to our client. The job description is versatile and you will be working in an international environment with great people.
The contract is one year fixed-term after which there might be a possibility to continue the contract.
- Provide end-user support for PCs, mobile phones and printers and solve problems related to them
- Manage the PC, printer and mobile phone environment, including installation of new devices, hardware service and software updates
- Participate in infrastructure projects and roll-outs
- Create documentation and user instructions
What are we looking for from our candidate?
- Relevant education and working experience in onsite support tasks
- Good knowledge of AD and Microsoft products including Windows 7 and Office products
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
- Experience in IT security is considered as an advantage
- Good problem-solving and social skills
We hope that you enjoy helping other people and solving problems. We are looking for a social and customer service-oriented person with great team-working skills and brisk personality. Sometimes the work can be hectic so you need to be also able to work under pressure.
Please, apply already now as we are interviewing people during the applying period. If you are moving to Helsinki from abroad, you will get help with arranging the apartment.
Tämä työpaikka, Onsite support specialist, Helsinki, on ilmoitettu Barona -palvelussa
ja sen on julkaissut Barona.
Ilmoituksen hakuaika umpeutuu 26.10.2016.
Ilmoituksen jättäneellä työnantajalla on tällä hetkellä avoimia työpaikkoja Duunitorilla yhteensä 251 kappaletta .