Currently we are looking for our well-known Client - multifunctional business service center in Gdansk motivated candidates for the position of: Logistics Agent with Finnish / Back Office team.
Working in this role allows you to be a part of a dynamic and multicultural center that values openness, cooperation and partnership. Customer Service department consists of front office team and back office. Front office team is the face of Kemira to the clients and is therefore in constant contact with stakeholders. Back Office team executes deliveries to customers and is supporting Front Office through communication with carriers.
Your duties will include:
· complex organization of product transport from Kemira's factory to Customers (booking transportation, planning timely loadings and transportation bookings in order to meet the customers' requirements, supporting production planning by prompt and accurate transportation availability input, responsible for any extra freight cost to be handled during transportation planning and delivering)
· handling all of the orders in SAP system
· responsible for deliveries, freight cost planning and custom clearance
· responsible for all documentation to be correct and available in time for transport
· control of delivery dates
· creating dangerous goods declaration
· supporting freight invoice handling
Your profile: you are team oriented and have customer focused attitude with a very good organizational skills. You are fluent in English and Finnish and you have already proved your problem solving and interpersonal skills during previous customer support experience.
A big asset would be:
• experience in logistics and knowledge of supply chain processes
• good practical knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel)
• basic knowledge of SAP and Logistics education background
What our Client offers:
· Interesting and stable job in international environment
· Intensive training package
· Opportunity of personal development
· Friendly working atmosphere
If you are interested don't hesitate to submit your application and CV in English via link: https://o2.barona.pl/logistics-agent-with-finnish--57e25386d3436c385003d1bf/apply
For additional information you can send your request to the same address.
Please note that this job is located in Gdansk, Poland.
Please be informed that we contact personally only chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in your application the following clause:
"I agree for processing my personal data and storage it into a database of your company in order to present me an offer of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. No. 133, item 883)."
Eduksi luettavat asiat
- MS Office
- Customer Service